Prolog

2015
Y/N POV

It has always been like this, me watching them on youtube and always wishing I could see them one day....

I've been their fan since their debut, they've made me feel much better and happier. But don't expect me not to have a bias. Ofc I do, his name is Park Jimin. Since I first saw him on his debut song , I kept my eyes glued on him. I know it's weird but I guess...that's what armys do.
Anyways..yesterday I came home from a odd shop wich had random special and "magical" things cause I needed a new Diary because I finished my old one.

The thing is that I gave the old woman who sold me the Diary a good impression so she gave me a gift wich I am holding right now...it's a small notebook wich had multiply pages as much as you could loose ur mind counting them.The thing is that she told me that the notebook could take me anyware I wanted to. I just had to write the place and the date.

I didn't belive her but still, I kept the notebook...
It was midnight and I was playing with my phone because I have insomnia so it's hard for me to sleep . But something got my eye...as I was laying in my bed the lightning on my phone wasn't the only thing that I could see. The notebook cought my attention. It was glowing in blue sparkles. As I grabed it the first page opens reveling a blank page that only had written place and time. As my curiosity bet me, I starting writing something random. "South Korea, Seoul, 11june 2013 " (bts debut ofc why not)

Weirdly the notebook reacted to my note and it felt like the notebook took me inside and then...as I was opening my eyes I was amaized by all those people, all those buildings and everything else, then my mind realised that I was REALLY in Korea! My dream came true, all I wished for was here, Bts was so close to me! But then I felt people eye's on me..then I realised I was in my PJ!! Omg soooo ashaminggg!
As I was being supper excited I also needed to head back home because it was too much for me and I couldn't go anywhere with this clothes so I hid in a small dark alley and as I was opening the notebook to find any clue to help me get back home I saw that my writing had turned in a sticker so as my curiosity bet me, I tried taking it off. As I took the sticker off, my body was shaking and...there I was again..in my "all time favourite room" I was sitting the same as before feeling shocked and surprised from what happened ...

*Spoiler*

Your presence is enough" omggg don't say that!! Wait I feel my cheeks very hot...NOOO Y/N don't blushhhh

JIMIN'S POV

As I finished my sentence I look at Y/N to find her her cheeks getting red..OMG did I make her blushhh

"Forgive me for crossing the line" i say with my head down
Weirdly she responded in a different way that I was expectig

"No, not at all! I like spending time with you! We are friends after all!"