𝒴𝑔𝓉𝒷 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝒾𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓊𝓅 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓈𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁

↬Reaction for the members: Yoonbin, Jihoon, Yedam, Junkyu, Doyoung and Junghwan

Yoonbin-

Yoonbin waited for you outside of your school with a bouquet of flowers. He was so happy to see you again. He had to practice a lot in the past days because of ygtb but he was finally able to see you again. You didn't knew that he would surprise you so when you saw him with the flowers in his hand you immediately ran towards him. You jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. Afterwords he took you to a beautiful cafe and spend the rest of the day with you.

Jihoon-

School had ended some minutes ago and you were still standing infront of your school with some of your friends as somebody covered your eyes. You immediatly knew who he was and greeted him. He smiled kissed your cheek and hugged you from behind. You two kept talking a bit with some of your friends and went to the dorm of the boys afterwords. You spent the rest of the day cuddling and enjoying each others company.

Yedam-

Yedam was standing infront of your school waiting patiently for you to arrive. You were gonna spent the rest of the day with and in the evening you both would have a sleepover in the dorms. He was really excited to spent the day with you. You both got home and spent the rest of the day watching movies with the other boys, cuddling, talking and just spending time with each other.

Junkyu-

Junkyu had a rough day of training and just wanted to be together with the love of his life. He waited infront of the building and immedietly ran to you and gave you the biggest hug ever when he saw you. He kept on kissing your cheek, lips, nose and other parts of your face while spending time with you. For the rest of the day he just showered you with love and affection. He just loved spending time with you and wanted to just be with you for the rest of his life.

Doyoung-

Doyoung knew that you wrote a really tough and hard exam today so he waited infront of your school with a bag filled with your favorite movies, sweets and a pair of matching pajamas for the both of you. He wanted to spend the rest of the day with you and make you help forget about all the stress. When you got home you put on the pajamas, cuddled and watched you fav movies.

Junghwan-

Junghwan waited after school to bring you to the studio and show you the new choreo he made . He waited for you and as soon as he saw you he hugged you, kissed your cheek and took your hand to go to the yg building with him. You were mesmerized by his choreo. You spend the rest of the day cuddling and talking about all kinds of stuff.

_________

I hope my beautiful best friend @Hyunjinnie-ii likes this. <3