𝓉𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝒿 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒾𝓃 𝓅𝓊𝒷𝓁𝒾𝒸

↬reaction for the members: Kotaro, Yoshinori, Mashiho, Mahiro, Keita, Asahi and Haruto

Requested by 

I apologize for any mistakes english is not my first language

Kotaro:

Kotaro would become kinda shy. When you would lay your head on his shoulder, take his hand, kiss him or do other kinds of skinship he would tend to blush and just let you continue. He loved every second of it but he was just shy. Sometimes he would have a moment of confidence and would actually initiate skinship with you in public.

Yoshinori:

He probably wouldn't be shy. I mean when the members where around and they would constantly tease the both of you he would get kinda shy but he loves you initiating skinship with you way to much. He just found you so adorable and would always give you a kiss one forehead when you looked especially cute or did something especially adorable.

Mashiho:

You two would both LOVE skinship no matter when or where. The both of you were just totally in love with each other and loved to show that to the other one with skinship. He just found you utterly adorable and you found him utterly adorable. The boys wouldn't even tease you anymore because they are so used to seeing you two cuddling,.. . 

Mahiro:

You were a person that loved skinship and that loved affection so he was used to you being cuddly literally anywhere. Even when the two of you were just friends you also did the same. He just always breaks out into the biggest smile ever whenever you cuddle up to him or initiate skinship.

Keita:

Keita LOVED how affectionate you are and he was just equally as affectionate. He loved cuddling you in public and initiating skinship in general to show off the you are his and only his. He still couldn't help but blush whenever you initiate skinship in public. He would also tend to do a lot of skinship when he's jealous because a dude was staring at you or something.

Asahi:

Asahi would become shy. He would become really really shy. I mean he loved your cuddles at home and everything but he would just become a blushing mess in public. You knew that and kinda used it as an advantage to make him shy. Sometimes when he had a boost of confidence he would give you back hugs and make you feel flustered as an revenge.

Haruto:

He would be a cute and shy bean. He loved you with his entire heart but he was still pretty young so he wasn't 100000% comfortable doing skinship in public. He would let you do your thing and would probably just freeze. Sometimes he has such days where he just loved cuddling with you and initiating skinship, like for example when he had a bad day.