My OC's

Making new ones since all of my bnha oc's are for an AU.

Name: Daku Boido

Hero/Villain/Vigilante Name: Void

Age: 16-17 (Depending on rp)

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Biromantic Pansexual

Hero, Villain, Or Vigilante?: Hero

Pro Hero or Student (If Hero): Student

School: Yuuei/UA

Class: 2-A

Quirk Name: Total Darkness

Quirk Type: Emitter

Quirk Description: Can create a void-like area that knocks out anything or anyone that it touches. Doesn't effect the user, but the user is only able to faintly see this void.

Appearance: Black Hair, Hair is kept in a semi-long braid (Reaches collarbone) with an undercut, Dark Brown Skin Tone, Freckles on cheeks and shoulders that are hard to see, Broad Shoulders, Chubby Thighs and Forearms, Everything else is skinny, Dark Brown eyes.

Casual Clothes: Black shoulderless shirt, Black ripped jeans, Spiky black jacket, Black converse with light blue starts on the sides.

Personality: Quiet, Loner, Timid, Calm, Loves to read, A Kuudere basically, Kinda negative about things, Blatant, Pessimist.

Crush: Hikari Oshaburi. Is fully aware of this but isn't ready to come to terms with it.

Other:

-Has a feminine fashion style, but doesn't realize it

-Student No. 14 in class 2-A

-Got into the school with 54 Villain Points and 20 Rescue Points

-In his first year sports festival, he placed in 50th place

-Placed 9/20 in his Mid-Term exams

Backstory: He obtained his quirk at age 4. He has been in the middle of a class lesson when it activated, knocking out some of the students sitting around him. He had no idea it happened until someone brought it up. He but a little bit of teasing for it, but nothing that too severe. The teasing didn't even last three months. He still feels embarrassed about it to this day.

When applying for UA, he had used his quirk on one of the robots, climbed on top of it, and used his quirk to knock out other robots in the area (As well as almost getting a few other students, his rescue points came from warning the other participants of his quirk). After doing so, the robot he was on ended up not being completely broken, and stood up (Or whatever a robot would do). Daku ended up falling off, but was caught by Hikari just in time. Daku ended up losing focus of the task at hand for seven and a half minutes before going back to knocking out robots.

Daku ended up almost late for classes, but his spirits were raised to see Hikari was in his class. The two were pleased that there was, at least, a familiar face within the class.

Name: Hikari Oshaburi

Hero/Villain/Vigilante Name: Passive

Age: 16-17 (Depending on rp)

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Homoromantic Asexual

Hero, Villain, Or Vigilante?: Hero

Pro Hero or Student (If Hero): Student

School: Yuuei/UA