First Day at Yuuei

Scenario 1: (If you are a first year in class 1-A)

It is your first day at Yuuei. With your bags packed and a prepared mindset, you headed out to start your High School Life. Unfortunately, not only are you missing the opening ceremony, but your First Day at Yuuei might be your last! A 50-meter dash, a Grip Strength Test, the Standing Long Jump, the Sustained Sideways Jump, and the Pitch, the final one being shown off at the start by your classmate Katsuki Bakugou. How will you put your quirk into good use, in order to continue going to Yuuei?

Scenario 2: (If you are a first year not in Class 1-A)

As the opening ceremony comes to a close, the principal Nezu makes one final request. He asks that the second and third years help show their first year classmates around school. Like a tour. After ten minutes, almost everyone has left the room and is being shown around school. Except for you. At the side of the room stands a girl a year older than you, so in her second year. She doesn't seem interested in helping anyone around, but she is the only student left other than you, so what do you do?

Scenario 3: (If you are not a first year at all)

After the opening ceremony ends, you are told to help the first years around school. Show them around, tell them where everything is, that kind of stuff. However, the room seems to be short in first years, as the class of 1-A and their teacher are nowhere to be seen. You glance over to see two boys in their second year, socializing with a first year. One of the only first years left in the room. You recognize the boys as Daku Boido and Hikari Oshaburi, two boys in class 2-A. What will you do?