Chapter 18

Andrade's POV

     I looked at Hayley as we cuddled at backstage- she looked so calm and happy as she was in my arms. I have known her for five years yet I felt I knew her longer than that. We had similar sense of humor , we got along really well and yes we had arguments here and there but they were nothing serious.

        She one of the person's who  talked me out of leaving NXT -she really believed me  and had  faith in me that I could  achieve something amazing  and once she moved to main roster her and I kept in  touch and she came to  Takeovers where I performed  and cheered me on  and I came to Pay-per-views where she performed and did the same to her.

         And once I moved to main roster with Zelina , Hayley was one of the first ones who congratulated me and Zelina and welcomed us with open arms and now we were in story line which was so amazing because we  always talked how cool it would be if we were in story line and now it came to life .

   I wanted be more than just Hayley's guy friend , who was also her co-worker and were doing a story line where we would at start just be tag team partners and later turn on-screen lovers- I wanted to be her man , the man who loves her and treats her like queen, the man she would marry and have kids with ,the man she would grow old with.

        I had fallen for her and fallen for her hard-she was everything I looked for in a partner. She wasn't just one night stand that one would fuck and move on and ignore for rest of your life. She was more than that- she was a woman a man would introduce to his family and eventually marry and have kids with.

         She turned to face me and pressed her cheek against my chest  and pulled me closer which made my heart skip a beat. My sister was right - if I liked Hayley the way I did I should make my move and I should do it now.

I took a deep breath and asked ''Um Hayley?'' and she lifted her head and asked softly  ''Yes Manuel ''. Hearing her voice made me so happy, I pulled her close and said ''What are you doing after the show''.

 She flashed her million dollar smile and replied ''Nothing much why asking'', I gulped and felt my inner voice yell ''Dude talk now'' and I looked at her and said ''How about you and I grab pizza and spend one on one time  after the show ?''

There was moment of silence which made me nervous , she then smiled looked at me and asked ''Like a date'' and I smiled and replied ''Kinda'', there again was a moment of silence which made me nervous-oh no she is probably gonna say no.

        ''I would love to'' she replied -I was so happy that she said yes and that I finally maned up and made the move which would help us  hopefully taking the next step in future . I smiled and said ''Excellent ,after event  we go to hotel fresh up and I'll pick You up  and we go grab food and chill '', she nodded in approval and I kissed her temple.

We cuddled for bit more until Zelina came to us and said ''Um guys hate to interrupt love frest you are having but show is starting and we are on in five  so lets go to gorilla now Randal is waiting there and he is freaking the fuck out ''.

Me and Hayley nodded and followed Zelina to Gorilla position.

~~~~~~

As we got to gorilla position I saw Randy pacing around -he looked really good in his trunks and sleeveless hoodie, he could pull off that look for sure. He then saw us and said ''There you are guys where were you'', I looked at him and said ''I am so sorry Randy we were just stretching and lost track of time ''.