Chapter 22

Andrade's POV
At live event venue

         I was sitting on a bench  at locker room already dressed  in my blue gear which consisted of my blue shirt and tights with knee pads  and also white boots   and ready to go, I had already stretched and now I was waiting  and trying to relax before live event.

I always  had a soft spot for live events   because we could experiment with idea we wanted to try  such as new finisher  or new entrance or even try being heel or face and see crowd reaction  before we take it to TV which helped us a lot.

       Today Zelina and I would team up against Hayley and Randy and also try out Hayley turning on Randy before it actually happens to see if anything needs to be adjusted or changed.

 I looked at Hayley who already ready now was stretching  -she was wearing her black gear which consisted of  shorts and top and long black boots. Her hair was tied in pony tail and her makeup was light  and very glam  . She looked so fucking hot  in her gear.

I kept staring at her butt  as she was doing stretching- her butt was so perfect in every way . Hayley was a really beautiful woman inside and out . I bit my lip and tried not to look at her  but I could not  look away.

She turned around and smirked naughty which made my manhood hard.

''Like what you see?''

I looked at her drinking the view of her beauty and said ''Yeah, You are a good looking woman  Hayley, I can't stop looking at you''.

She flushed and murmured ''Stop someone could hear us '' , she took a sip of cold water and I pulled her in my lap  making her squeal  and I murmured ''Let them hear ''.

''You are dangerous man Mister Oropeza''

''That I am'' I said and kissed her neck ,she moaned in response  but  I stopped as Zelina walked in -she looked so beautiful in her red gear which consisted of her red shorts and red top and  white boots.

She had a red flower crown in her hair which she usually wears before entering ring and her make up was very bright.She looked at us and said ''Just fuck already! You two are so into each other  and you don't even know''

Sweet Innocent Thea does not know the secret

I smirked and  cuddled Hayley close and Zelina covered her face and said ''Get a room'' and I kissed  Hayley's shoulder and Zelina  murmured playfully ''Gross also get up Carrano  and Hunter  wants to speak with us about the story line ''

''They are here at venue?'' I asked and  looked at her  and tilted my head a  bit  to which Zelina nodded and said ''Yes and we better go now or we get in trouble''.

Me and Hayley got up and followed Zelina to room where Carrano and one of our bosses Hunter   were.

~~~~~~~~~

       When we walked in small office  I saw Hunter sitting in chair next to Carrano  and Randy-Randy already wore his black leather like trunks and his sleeveless hoodie and also his black boots and knee pads.

        Hunter wore his  grey suit and tie and so did Carrano but Carrano's suit jacket  was black. The room looked similar  as the one were told that Hayley and I and also Zelina would be put in the story line but only difference was that  this room wall color had lighter color  than the one we had meeting before.
         Carrano saw us and said ''Ahh Andrade, Hayley, Thea you are now all here great please sit down'' and we three sat down and waited for what will Hunter and Carrano will say.