The introduction

After a long, exhausting day at work your good for nothing boss fired you infornt of all your coworkers, embarassing to say the least. He handed you your last pay check and practically kicked you out without a warning or time for you to find another job.

You decide to call your roomate to let her know what just happened;

 "Guess who just got fired!!"

"There is no way- How did that happen? Did that dickhead tell you why?"

"I dont know something about me being inappropriate at work whatever the fuck that means , he even fired me infront of everyone, even infront of Sean like i was so embaressed I wanted the earth to eat me whole at that moment. That job sucked anyways, dont even get me started on the pay it was barely to get me a bus back and forth, how are people supposed to live on that, impossible i tell you that. Enough about me tell me what happened to you today i haven't heard from you at all today."

"Well first of all Jackson showed up looking for you, for the third time today and its only lunchtime now. I'm telling you right now its only because i need this job if not i would punched him with the cash register." 

"Jesus it almost sounds like he broke up with you hahaha, no but seriously i have to have the best type of men don't I."

 All of the sudden you hear 

-[Y/N]?

You turn around to see a familiar red head, it takes you a while to recognize him, Its your brother, the light of your life you could say. There couldn't be a better day to see this ray of sunshine approach you.

"Kat I'll call you in a sec see you at home. Matt? is that you?"

"[Y/N] i knew i recognized your voice."

Matt runs up to you and squeezes the life out of you and you try your best to do same.

"Holy shit it really is you!, I haven't seen you in like 3-4 years, shit I-I missed you so much."

"I'm sorry to interrupt this reunion, Matt why didn't you tell us you had a?"

 "I'm his Sister"

"Right sorry", Says the guy in the green hoodie.

"Im Edd by the way, one of Matt's roommates."

"Wait we are doing introductions?. says a guy in a blue hoodie. It seems like he's either drunk or just extremely tired."

"Sure that's what we're doing. you say awkwardly."

"[Y/N]  this is Tom , Tom this is [Y/N]" Says Matt in an excited way, it seems like he's proud of introducing you to his friends.

"Sup" says Tom in a passif aggressive way.

"And this is To- "Commie!" Says Tom interrupting Matt.

"It's Tord pleasure to meet you gorgeous" he say in a perverted way.

You don't like the look of this dude one bit. Like who the fuck in their right mind introduces themselves whilst immediately being a perv.

"So what wrong? "Matt says worriedly.

"Just lost my job thanks to some stupid reason". You say trying not to burst out in tears. It's not that you cared about the job it's more the embarrassment you had to suffer.

"Bummer", says Tord in a assholey way.

"Are you always this much of a dick to people you just meet or is a stick shoved so far up your ass that you can't hear yourself."  You say to Tord

"Ouch, my feelings" he says while dramatically grasping his heart. "But if you want to actually do some damge you're going to need some work. Luckily for you princess I offer private lessons" He says winking at you.