Reuniting

< Previously...

A gasp escaped my mouth, and i starred, shocked at his still soft and handsome face.

"Hey Liron..." His voice echoed in my head.

______________

I just starred at him. He gave a weak smile. Tears began to fill my eyes. Why was he here....? Why would he be here? How did he find me?

"I missed you... Andy told me what Ash assumed, so i thought that i should come see you... And let you speak this time.... Liron.... I really really missed you..." Tears streamed down his face, and he let out a sob as he wiped them away.

"I... I really missed you too, Jinxx!!" I sobbed and ran to him, hugging him.

"ARGH!!" We instantly pulled apart as we heard vicious barking and fearful and pain-filled yelling.

I ran to the room Faolan walked into and saw Faolan attacking another familiar face.

"Andy!" I yelled and forcefully pulled Faolan off of him. "BACK OFF!" I yelled at Faolan.

Faolan stopped fighting against my grip, and trotted out of the room, unfazed from my yelling. The guys however, where wide-eyed.

I looked back to Andy, who had some blood leaking from his arm. I took his wrist, and pulled him into the bathroom.

"Sit." I pointed at the sink counter.

"What?" He questioned.

"Sit!" I said again, with a slightly raised voice.

Andy sat down, and everyone became silent, while i began to clean Andy's wound. Andy gasped as I put disinfectant on his open bite, and pulled away.

"Keeps still and be quiet." I muttered sternly.

Everyone did as I said, and kept quiet. I was still crying, but silently. It would be unnoticeable if tears hadn't been uncontrollably steaming down my face.

Once I was done, I turned to Jinxx, who was standing in the doorway.

"Give us a moment." I said.

Jinxx left the doorway, and I closed the door to the bathroom. I turned to Andy.

"Thanks." I hugged him tightly, crying on his shoulder.

"I just did what should have been done." He whispered into my hair.

We stayed like that for a few moments, and then I pulled away. I silently opened the door, and exited the room. I walked into the living room, where I found the rest of the band. They were sitting on the couches.