CAST - WARNINGS - SUMMARY

Mariano Di Vaio As Zagreus
( son of hades, god of riches and death )
"It took me million years to find a woman like my mother, and I finally did. I'm never letting her go."

Becky G as Kalentina Reyes
( daughter of Aphrodite & Diego Reyes - Demi goddess of beauty and love )
"You're handsome.. charming.. daring.. but, you father doesn't want me with you therefore, I must leave."

Selena Gomez as Morgana Cortez
( best friend of kalentina daughter of Poseidon )
"I take pity on those who dare mess the wife of Zagreus."

Maluma as Jonathon Santos
(Son of Zeus , on and off boyfriend of Kalentina)
"I could careless of what Zagreus thinks, he is weak just like my uncle hades."

Sebastian Yatra as Stefanio Diaz
( son of Hercules , ex-boyfriend of kalentina, now engaged to daughter of Athena, Janiella )
"Therefore, she cheated on me. With my, ughh she just makes me feel disgusted!"

—————————————————

More of the cast will get added as chapters go on! You can vision them in any way these are how I see my characters now onto the summary !

"My queen, queen of the underworld?" Zagreus taunted in her head whilst she growled rolling her eyes whilst trying to remove the chains from her arms.

"Zagreus, I thought you were different! I thought you were not like others. You were supposed to be the one, but your just like Jonathon. Possessive and weak." She spat whilst she felt the fires of the underworld rise with fury.

Zagreus stomped his foot as he grabbed her chin forcefully. "Weak? And whom should we be calling weak? You or your mother.. Aphrodite?"

"Who? Mother? No, no my mother died when I was just a child. I'm human, I don't have no part goddess in me.. I'm powerless but I still have the strength to stab you to death."

"Now now, don't go all rouge on me love.. its time I tell you a story...

( a/n: this is VERY important! )

"One day your mother, Aphrodite saw a man who had been powerful and handsomely dashing. Due to my uncle, Zeus wanting more producing for more demi-gods he seeked out this man for aphrodite to seduce. Therefore, one day your father fell hard and fast for the strikingly dashing man resulting her pregnancy. Once she traveled to mount olympus her husband, hephaestus was mad and angry. Due to that he seeked revenge on Aphrodite. Therefore hephaestus had made a deal with hades whom agreed due to it hurting zeus in his kingdom and mostly his daughter. Hades being the trickster he was made a deal with your uncle, and sealed your fate. Kaleb killed his brother Your father in pure blood and for a reward hades granted many riches to him. Aphrodite was depressed and upset hearing that the man she loved and cared for was killed. She gave birth and With great fury explored earth till she found kaleb. One day she left you on the front step of his door and therefore the demi-god aka you had been born. Little did aphrodite know her daughter was to marry the son of hades once she came the age of 21..."

"You've got to be out of your flipping mind..."
——————————————

CHAPTER ONE RELEASE DATE ;
/ soon / aka when I have time.