Into the world of Dark and Evil

(Rms POV)
I walk into the dorm room and I see Yoongi sleeping on the couch. I smile and sigh. Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, and J-hope used to be in this room. I slap myself and  mumble, "Don't think about them."
I hear footsteps and turn around to see Jin hyung.

"Where were you?" He says.

"I went for a walk..." I say.

"Well it sure was a long one. And probably the longest one ever yet." He pulls me over to the couch where Yoongi was sleeping.

He shoves Yoongi, playfully.

He groans and stretches. "Wha-what time is it?"

"It's eleven." I say.

"You guys act so different after we parted..." Jin hyung says. I become silent as memories flood through.
"Namjoon, you've been much quieter and Yoongi....you sleep way longer."
"I just really miss the others...especially j-hope." I say slowly.
Yoongi turns away from us and I was sure I saw him start to cry.

Jin shakes his head and mumbles to himself; words i couldn't hear.

(FlashBack1)

All of us except Jimin who was at the hospital sick were sitting around a table talking about our new album releasing the next day when J-hope said something that made us all shock.
"What!? You're quitting?" I say.

"Yeah..." he says. I no longer feel at ease.

"Why?" Taehyung says.

"I need a break..from life..."

*moment of silence*

"I can't fake smile in front of the crowds."

"What do u mean?" Taehyung says.

"Sorry..."

Taehyung bangs his fist against the table.

Taehyung, Jungkook, and J-hope left the table. Tears were pouring out of my eyes. I brushed them away.

After that, I never heard from Jungkook or Taehyung.

(Flashback2)

I got a message from Taehyung. I trembled as I clicked the notification.

Taehyung- I'm a bit distressed right now. I don't know when I'll be coming back. Hope everything goes alright.... :<

I read the message again for a clearer understanding. First Hobi...now Taehyung? What is happening? Is our bts going to break apart?

WATCH THE VIDEO (REOMMENDED)

then we heard very terrible news...j-hope had commited suicide and life will never be the same. And one thing...we never told army. We ended up quitting for no reason and wanted "space"

"Namjoon...Namjoon...KIM NAMJOON!!" Jin Hyung was screaming at me. I flinch and stare at him.

"You blacked out for a second." From Jin's expression, he looked worried.

"Hey...guys. Remember when it was the day before debut...what we promised each other." I said.

Yoongi replied, "We said never to leave each other apart and through the hardships we will go through together."

"That's why I think we should go get the other members."

Authors Note:
Hey guys!!! I'm really bad at this stuff but you guys can keep supporting me?!!!!😬❤️🤠
Next Part next Friday!!!! *HUGS VIRTUALLY*

Authors Note:Hey guys!!! I'm really bad at this stuff but you guys can keep supporting me?!!!!😬❤️🤠Next Part next Friday!!!! *HUGS VIRTUALLY*