Good Night

EDITED(JINS POV)
"What?" I said. Yoongi looked at namjoon in disbelief. but Namjoon just scratched his neck and shrugged.

"Idk I just thought of something and.."

"I mean...we could do that...but we can't convince the others easily." Yoongi says.

"yeah" I say. "But if you want to I'll help."

Namjoon sits up straight and stares at me. His eyes looked hopeful and I was getting uncomfortable from his glare.

"Really?" Namjoon said.

"Uh..sure."

>.> Yoongi looks around and says, "I'll help too."

Namjoon for once smiled. smiled this was the first time in a while namjoon smiled i bet it hurted for him to smile. I sighed.

"we should get out. It's been awhile since we actually went outside." Yoongi says.

"yeah this house is a mess im in." namjoon agreed.

"wow coming from the person who sleeps indoors all day." I say as I slapped Yoongis back.

"Cmon let's go."

We put on our coats and masks. I mean masks that was the time when we were actually more popular.

The worst part was having to announce that we were disbanding.

I hitted myself  on the head. Don't think about it.

Yoongi noticed and looked straight into my eye. He had a worried expression. "Are you okay, Jin hyung?"

"Ye...yeah.." I replied. We exited the building. I breathed into the city air. As we walked past people, only few people recognized us, but went passed us.

"So...where are we going?" Namjoon said.

"If you're hungry, let's go to Mugyodong Bugeokukjib." Yoongi said.

"We're eating?" I say. "I thought we were just going out for a walk."

"Apparently we aren't." Namjoon replied.

We enter the cafe and sat down in an empty table. It was pretty crowded today. And then I realized there was a poster of hobi with a date of his death and a sale was happening to "remind" others of his death. Apparently the owner must've been an army.

Around us, I saw fans swarming and chattering.

Thats when I realized we've made a mistake.

Yoongi saw the poster and his face went dark, "WHAT THE FUCK? Who posted this?"

People started noticing and made glares. Yoongi looked around with a murderous expression. He started cursing at the fans. They gasped and looked at yoongi in pure hatred.

I realized he was not in the mood so I motioned namjoon to help me take him out of the cafe asap.

"Yoongi...SHUSH!" I yelled.

But he wouldn't stop. A crowd was forming.

"Hey...isn't that Yoongi? Whats up with him?"

"Omg it's Bts!"

"Where's all the members?"

"Mom, can we just get food already! I'm starving!"

"Whats all the fuss about?"

I grabbed yoongis arm. Namjoon and I rushed out of the cafe. We turned toward an alley and i lost it.

"What was that!! You know THESE people are going to post this online and we're just gonna cause drama in the Kpop industry."

I took a breath as angry tears rushed down my face.

Namjoon looked at me. I could see fear in his eyes. I ignored namjoon and continued to yell at yoongi.

I've dealt with yoongi and namjoons moody state WAY TOO LONG and I grew impatient.

"I know you've been so depressed and you try to move on, but FR MOVE ON YOONGI please! And stop being childish yoongi!" I continued.
"I'm done with all this crap. Face reality! We have to move on."

Yoongis face looked dark and hurt if he wasn't already. "i do try..."

Namjoon put his hoodie on and ran away.

"NAMJOON!" Yoongi and I scream.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT JIN!" Yoongi says to me before running after Namjoon.

It was like like those depressing endings. It started sprinkling lightly before pouring. I fell on my knees and closed my eyes. I could hear cameras taking photos.

How did life end up like this?

(FLASHBACK)
"Jin..."

I could see a faint blur of my mom.

She smiled and I could see those hard working years finally paying off with her wrinkles. All the miss Korea work must've tired her out.

"Jin, how was your day at school?"

I said, "Good."

She touches my hair and says, "You know how much I love you?"

"Yes."

"I love you more than all the stars in the galaxy and I hope you remember this."

I felt uneasy and confused. Why was she telling me all this first of all?

BAM
I stood up and saw mom on the floor.
Her eyes were
closed
Her face was
pale
One thing was sure
she was not okay.
"MOM!" Tears stream along my face as i pressed my face against her.
"Good night kim Seok jin."
I cried and cried.

Good night...good night... those words kept circling around in my head. I realized I was in the rain and drenched in water. My vision was becoming a little blurred and I couldn't see very well.
Some girls noticed me and came over.

"Hey. You look sick. Want some coffee at our place." One of the girls said.

The other girls behind her blushed and giggled. The girl who spoke to me looked serious.

Before I knew it I fainted.

DISCLAIMER:

Hey guys! BTW I may have some typos and I don't rly have long stories. Btw also I got ideas from the new Bts WEBTOON SAVE ME
you guys should totally read it 👌❤️❤️❤️

EDITED