Fall Everything

(Yoongis POV)
I ran after namjoon.

It had started to pour and it was much harder to run as the rain formed puddles.

I yelled, "NAMJOON!"

But he kept running. I paused to catch my breath. When I looked up, namjoon was no where to be seen.

I groaned.

Maybe I should go back to the dorms. He'll probably come in later.

I walked with my head low and put my hoodie on.

As I walked up to the dorm. I realized how old it had become. A layer of dust covered the outer layer of the wall.

I looked at the floor and saw my reflection from a puddle. Wow I gained more cheek fat. I hated myself like this. We all changed but we couldn't admit it.

Maybe Jin is right. We need to move on. From a distance from the dorm door, I saw a yellow paper attached to a pin.

It read:

To Kim Seok- Jin,

REMINDER: You are hereby given an eviction notice and notice to live in this building.

The reason for this eviction notice:

Failure in paying rent. A demand will be placed therefore before February 18 2024. Thank you.

Your landlord, Kim Ji-won

I read the letter again. I thought jin had taken cared of the rent?!
I crumbled the paper and tossed it into the waste bin.

My stomach growled and I decided to make some ramen. As I poured the water into the pot, I thought of what happened earlier. I had messed up.

Again.

Why do I keep making mistakes and embarrassing everyone. When will I be like the other members?

Ouch. My head hurted and I felt dizzy so I laid on the sofa still wet from the water.

I didn't care about anything else except that

MY RAMEN!

I stood back up and dumped the overcooked ramen.

Im too lazy to make new noodles.

I curled up on the sofa, cold and hungry. \

________________________________________________________________________________

@ yoonginoticeme

omfg dis cutie #totallynotstalkingmycrush posted one minute ago

Comments:

@ bangtancuties NUUUU hes so adorable uWu :}

@ sugasmine sArAnGhAe oPPAR 💖