Tyler Joseph V. Frank Iero

Okay So basically the rules are I pick for random sassy quotes Type them and decide who's sassiest and will move on to the next round, simple.

TYLER JOSEPH;

1.Josh: "My name is Josh Dun I plan on implementing something called Dun Care my slogan is this 'I Dun Care' 'I Dun Care'"

Tyler: " you don't care? well I care....My name is Tyler Joseph and you should vote for me"

2. Josh: "If you vote for me you can enter in a chance to be my new best friend"

Tyler: *DrAmAtIc CoUgH* "wow"

3. Tyler:"I-Ive been l-looking for Celine Dion"

Interviewer: "Your a big fan- I watched another interview and you said you might do a cover of dixie chicks and Celine Dion"

Josh: "Yeah-"

Tyler: Cut's Josh off "Are they here because we need to talk to them?"

4. Tyler: "I used to have so much fun with just a hammer...like I just like 'I have a hammer i'm unstoppable with this hammer I can build whatever I want more important thing I can destroy whatever I want' That's what I was all about"

Frank Iero;

1.Gerard: "30's not old...30 is like the new 20..."

Frank: "Yeah, for trees"

2. "It made me a fucking lesbian"

3. "Books especially Harry Potter, i'm such a sissy"

4."Gerard and I....were not gay, but we like to play around.  What's gay about a blow job anyway?"

Sorry Frank but I think that Tyler won.

TYLER JOSEPH QUALIFIES TO THE NEXT ROUND!