000

This book does not contain a story.

This in fact, all things considered, should not be called a book, but an open journal.

Rather, this open-journal simply exists for me to document and mark down things that happen in my currently on-going story— my life.

Like this journal's description would lead you to believe, every section— every chapter of this journal will be unedited, and unpolished to the utmost extent I can muster. In essence, you will likely be seeing my flawed self in its rawest form in the contents of this journal.

Granted, I do hold very high standards for myself, but that's only because I intend to make writing a fully-fledged profession, and plan to make a living off of the art-form. Be it as it may, take it with a grain of salt when I say "unedited" and "unpolished."

Here, I am free to publish what I like as I please. I may rant about certain forms of media and entertainment that I adore, post poetry, short-stories, etc. that I've mustered over the years. 

In essence, this is a creative safe-space for me, and anyone else who'd be interested to read my writing.

For those who are searching for more formal, polished story content, my "story" account @Jun-ichiro is where I post my more narrative works, as opposed to this account's guide/rant/miscellaneous type of content.