Poem 57

You #2.

You were so mischievous,so dangerous and so mysterious.
You love me like our loving affections,our sweet reactions towards our relaxing vacations and our accomplished complicated actions.
You made me feel your kisses,you made me feel painless yet you make everything so pointless.
You changed to someone new,that I never knew.
Days became few,without you I grew.. to someone new.
Then you left me for her..

She was so beautiful,graceful and peaceful.
She loves you like our loving affections,our love addictions and our own attractions.
She made you feel her kisses,she made you feel sinless and she loved you yet you were brainless.
She changed you.. but I always ask myself if I really do know you.
Months became years,without you I was in tears knowing she might steal your heart,I was in fear.
Then you really loved her.

I was nothing,not everything and not something.
I fell for you like any other comets..
I loved you like every other day,I love you like every other way,I love you and that's what I'll always say,I love you and I'll stay.
I love you like the blue skies,like those bright fireflies and those beautiful lies.
I set you free,the only thing I couldn't agree as I sat lonely on a tree.

And then.. after your answer,you kissed her.