Chapter 11

Chanyeol woke up on the familiar cold floor in the room covered in darkness.

He shook not because of the cold but because of the fear that came with the territory.

Before he could understand what was happening the door slammed open revealing his greatest nightmare causing the omega to scream for his life as claws imbeded his sensitive skin.

"Shhhhh....baby calm down...its just a dream"

The omega jumped up and tried to run away but a tight grip held him down.

"Shhhh...baby its me. You're safe. No one is going to hurt you. I will never allow it" Baekhyun loosened his grip when his mate visibly calmed down.

"I...I was back...I was back there and..." Chanyeol sobbed as he recalled his nightmare and his mate did all he could to calm him down.

"Are you...mad with me? Are you going to leave me again" The omega asked his eyes getting watery again when he saw the frown on the dragons handsome face and the anger boiling in his eyes.

"No I could never be mad with you and I will never leave you again. I'm angry with that stupid alpha who dared to lay a finger on what's mine" Baekhyun said in a deep dorminant voice as his eyes switched to the red of his dragon.

He then closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm down because he wasn't trying to scare his mate.

"If only I knew what the man looked like it would be so much easier to find him.

Everytime I'm close to getting the bastard he slips away like a shadow, as if he doesn't exist.

I even approached the werewolf king about it and the man swears he closely monitors all his packs and there is none like that or an out of control alpha who breaks the rules. He said if I continue with my lies he won't hesitate to start a war" Baekhyun said before closing his eyes again to calm down.

He then felt gently fingers on his cheek and he slowly opened his eyes to face his mate.

"I wish I could help. I wish I could draw him for you or project images of his face in your mind" Chanyeol said as he leaned forward their lips meeting in a gently passionate kiss.

Chanyeol had just finished cooking and setting the dinner table. He was walking out when he was yanked back by his hair and dragged back into the room.

He didn't dare scream or make a sound as the silent tears fell down his face.

Any sounds he made including sounds of pain earned him an extra bruise or broken bone.

"Were you going to leave without saying goodbye" his biggest tormentor got into his face with his usual evil smirk that made Chanyeols heart fall all the time because he knew what came after it and could never run away from the torture.

And on cue he bashed his face as his friends joined in and beat him all over his body.

"STOP" the dorminant voice boomed in the dining room causing everything to stop.

For once the omega turned to face the alpha and was thankful for him but his next words made his heart sink even more.

"Wait until I get a good seat. I love having dinner with some sort of entertainment" the man said as he took a seat at the head of the table before telling them to resume and everything went blank.

Baekhyun pushed his mate in shock as he opened his eyes. He looked around the room to make sure he was in the right place.

What he just saw, he felt it all. The pain the emotions the grief he felt it all as if he was the one being abused. And it made no sense.