Chapter : Two

{It's amazing how you actually smiled at me on the first day we met}
-Louis Bumblebee-

****

Bumblebee opens the car door for Vinka automatically. She got out of the car and Bee transform back to his holo form -his human form. He helped her carry her luggage into the Hotel.

"Good Evening Ma'am. Is there anything I could help you with?" a lady asked.

"Sure, I'd like to order a Presidential Suite room for this young woman beside me," Bee said.

"Bee! We can't afford it!!" Vinka whispered.

"YOU can't, but I can." He smirked

"Okay, Sir. That'll be $5460/ night."

Bee lends out some money before Vinka even spoke a word. Wait, she can't even speak a word. Vinka is speechless, she almost faint.

"Vinka, Vinka, VINKA!" Bee called her name a few times because she is half daydreaming about what she can actually do with that amount of money.

"Hey, girl. This is your card, your room is XXXX" Bee said. Vinka nods and heads to her room right after Bee said goodbye and left. She enters her room with an amazing expression drawn on her face. She drops her luggage and runs all over the huge space of the room. She's never been in a Presidential Suite before.

She checked the bathroom right away which is filled with technological innovations. There's this one remote that controls everything. From the water, till the TV, and sauna.

****

Vinka woke up and opens the curtain and close it again right away. She can't handle the bright sun. She rubbed her eyes and heads to the bathroom. She turned on the warm water in the bathtub and waited till it's full. Vinka opens her luggage and took a box of bath bombs -she's prepared.

She threw a blueberry flavoured bath bomb into the water and started to take a relaxing bath.

Not long after Vinka got out, She received a call from an unknown person by the room phone.

"Uh- Hello?"

"Hi Vinka, it's me Bee." said the person on the other line.

"Bee? Oh, um, hi? What's wrong?" Vinka asked.

"Nothing, just checking on you. How are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm doing awesome! Bee the room you booked for me is amazing, they got the tv in the bathroom, and, and sauna, and also......" Vinka keeps talking continuously. She's just amazed at everything. And when she stops. "Thank you, Bee. I don't know how can I ever repay you."

Bee, on the other side, is also thinking about what consequences Vinka should take. Until he got an idea, "I do have away. U should visit my cafe. Everyday." Bee said.

"OH, MY-- Bee that's like the easiest thing ever??" Vinka said. "Isn't there supposed to be anything else more complicated?"

'Nah, I just want to see you every day, Vin.' Bee said to himself. "Yeah I know, but I can't think of anything else, so.."

****

The evening was freezing but like what Vinka promised Bee to do, She came to his cafe that evening. Again, She took off her mittens and opens the door and made the doorbell above her rings.

Vinka enters and sat near the bar then rest her chin on her hand and said. "Hey, Bee. 1 hot latte please." She smiled.

"I thought you'd never ask." He replied, smiling. Bee made a latte right away and He slides the paper cup filled with latte to Vinka. She holds the cup firmly so that she can feel the warmth.

Just like the day before, she waits for Bee till the end of his shift and Bee will send her back to her hotel.

~end of Chapter Two~