Act.1 [Chapter 1]

Jimin's POV

I woke up in my nightmare. Crying all over my pillow and the neckline of my t-shirt are now wet.

I tried thinking about what happened in my dream but I can't remember so far...

Looking at the time, its 3 in the morning so thats why the sky is still dark? Still dim...

Maybe the sun will rise in a couple of minutes right?

I should go take a walk then...

Putting my coat and changing my pjm's to some sweat pants in my closet now I'm ready to go.

I live alone since my parents lived in Busan. I moved out because they can't accept their son is a gay, that I'm gay.

But even if life in Seoul is hard, I still manage to live with it. Life isn't easy most people say.

Honestly I just move here 6 months ago in this house I manage to pay the rent.

AND resist my self to burst out my handsome neighbor's house. He's so handsome like really handsome. I think he's straight though...

I lived here for months but still didn't talk to the person lived next to me. I think he lives alone too but there is a girl who always visit him every saturday, maybe he's girlfriend.

Why can't I talk to him?

Simple. Jimin is pabo. Jimin is idiot. Jimin got no Jams.

Walking out of my house I look at my neighbor's house and looked up in his, I think, room's window. The light is off.

He's still asleep then...

I look away and jog my way to the park which is always open by the way.

It surprised me to see lot of peoples in the time. There many of them but not crowded.

Maybe like 30? Or 34?

I don't know whats the exact amount and I don't care. Seriously.

Taking laps here and there until sweat now glistening in my forehead to my neck wetting the neckline of my coat.

Getting tired I search everywere hoping to find a bench to sit in, and I saw one!

Its empty no one dares to sit in there I wonder why...

Lets stop thinking and just find out shall we?

Walking nearer and nearer in the said bench and I saw a pocket notebook! The designs are plain brown? Black? Grey? Dirty white? pshhh.

I don't know whats the exact color but I just know that I care.

The book looks secretive and alluring in the eyes.

I look around if the owner of the book is still in the park but I saw no one in this side. The bench is in the corner of the park so that explains.

Peoples maybe scared or something to walk around this part of the park. Many bushes, many trees, a highly damaged playground beside it. The slide is still alive tho,

But for me I like this part of the park the quiet atmosphere, the green nature surrounding the roomy park, the air so fresh and fragrant. I just love this part.

I waited for 5 minutes for the owner but no one come and its already started to rain.

I opened my phone and saw the time 5:04. I look at the book laying beside me hesitantly.

'Should I take it and come back tomorrow or leave it here?' I think hardly for the best decision.

~~

I runned amd runned until I saw the corner of my house.

Yep, I found my decision!

I took out the notebook in the pocket of my coat. (a/n: since its a pocket notebook *windshield laugh*)

"I wonder who own this thingy?"

My phone ring and seeing its hobie-hyung I pick it up.

(Uuhh...hyung?)

(Where are you!? Are you sick? Danger?)

(no! no! I'm in my house hyung, wae?)

(Your house is in bultaorune!??)

(WHAT!? NO! what is even bulataorune —)

(bultaorune is the swaeg version of 'its on fire')

(you know 'bultaorune' is a korean word right?)

(.......)

(ya know, I'm done with my life!)

(wait— your not in danger?)

(...no)

(nor sick?)

(nah..)

(no bultao—)

(NOPE!)

(EVERYBODY SAY NOPPPEE)

(uhhh...?)

(then why aren't you here?)

(here?—ohh...shit)

(*sighs* i'll pick you up in 10 minutes)

(okay, yea)

I throw my phone in the couch and dash in the bedroom, placing the pocket book near the lamp shade and get ready.

Taking of my clothes one by one changing into white long sleeves with black stripes and a faded light blue skinny pants. Jumping in my converse.

Looking at the mirror I brush my hair softly with my small hand and decided to put a bit of eyeliner and lip balm, I heard a beep.

"JIMIN! COME ON!" Hobi hyung shouted making me walk hurriedly–not before stumbling of course– and hop inside his new sports car.

"Oooo, I like your car hyung...." I said.

"mhmm thanks" hyung hummed smiling. (he do thar always...smiling...wierd hyungie).

"c–"

"no you can't borrow my car again and–DON'T GIVE ME THAT FACE YOU BASTARD!" He said shaking his head. Smh much?

I pouted.

____________________________

Hey...hows the first chap? Crappy right? Sorry if my english isn't good. I swear I'm working on it!

Hope you like it and see you in the next chap?

SPOILER: next chap will be the diary reveal!

Like and comment💜