Act. 1 [Chapter 2]

I want you to be your light, baby...
~~

"Okay thats all you got this day, see you all tomorrow" Jimin said picking up his towel to dry himself. He just finished teaching some moves.

Yep, he's a dance instructor.

"Jimin shiii!"

"Yes?"

"I-I-uhh.....umm"

"Hobi?" He asks the person infront of him.

The person nodded.

Jimin chuckled "He's in the next room Y/N"

You nodded and smiled at Jimin saying goodbye to see hoseok.

"Aish, that kid is whipped" Jimin mumbled under his breath, his smile betraying him.

But he know inside he's not that happy.

Whats the reason of being happy if your friends have someone and you......alone.

Namjoon, his friend, is obviously in love with Jin. So does Seokjin.

Hobi is with a beauty like you.

Taehyungie is...well secretly has a crush on his classmate slash Sitmate.

Jungkuk? Jangguok? Jungkak? Jungcock? Uh...JUNGKOOK! Yes, he's name is Jungkook.

Me? you dont wanna know.

Why? Simple, coz theres nothing to know.

Looking at the familiar big mirror behind him, he looked at himself. Dark grey under his captivating eyes hinting the tiredness and exhaustion in his face.

His hair is messy almost like a bird's nest. He looks haggard. But didn't care.

After staring at his own reflection, Jimin pick up his things and said goodbye to hoseok.

"need a lift?"

He looks at the boy.

"please" Jimin smiled tiredly.

"hop in!" the guy said with his boxy smile.

"thanks tae..." Jimin mumbled laying his head in his sit, closing his eyes.

Taehyung frowned since Jimin isn't like this. He used to be bubbly and hyper but now.....weak and languid.

The frowning boy sighs and tried coversating with the latter.

"Sooo....hows Mr. Neighbor any news?" Tae said teasingly, he's the only one who knows.

"Nah...t..think he....has a gi...girlfriend" The orange haird boy replied sadly.

"well, maybe he hasn't...maybe she's just a friend or something" Taehyung insist hopefully.

"i don't want to expect something that its barely impossible" Jimin pushed taking harsh breath.

"fine but I'm telling you" Tae gave up.

After a minute of silence Jimin finally spoke.

"well....hows Mr. JungCock guy? You two banging or—"

"JIMIN! You perverted mochi!" Taehyung shove Jimin's arm and the 'perverted mochi' laughed.

"What? Is JungCock 'cocks big taetae?" Jimin teases further.

"Aish! No–I m-mean I didn't s-aw it—I—"

"Calm your ass down tae!" Jimin laughed harder.

"Aish this child! —And his name is jungkook! JEON.JUNG.KOOK."