ElEvEn

You giggled then looked at Aria, she was running towards you. When she got to you, you picked her up and put her on your lap.

Madison: Do you want to go get ice cream?

Aria: Yea

Madison: Can you help me get everything
Aria: Yes

You put her down then, Daniel put Mason back down in the pram then you gave him his toy. You guys then started walking back home.

**Time skip 5 minutes**

When you guys got home, you got your keys out of the pram and unlocked the door. You got both of the kid's car seats out of the house and put them in the car. When you got them in the car, you put both the kids in the car, then put the pram in the back. Daniel stole the keys from you, so you walked up to the house and locked the door. You then walked back to your car and got in, when you got in Daniel started the car and drove off. Also, your car was 'srt 8 Grand Cherokee' which looked like this ↓

 Also, your car was 'srt 8 Grand Cherokee' which looked like this ↓

**Time skip 10 minutes**

After 10 minutes of listening to music and singing, you guys pulled up to an ice-cream parlour. It was the ice cream parlour you use to go to all the time when you had just moved here. You got out then took Mason out of his car seat and just held onto him. Daniel got Aria out and she was walking. You guys walked in and ordered.

Madison: Aria what flavour do you want?
Aria: Vanilla
Madison: Okay, Dani what do you want?
Daniel: I don't know.
Madison: Okie dokie
Daniel: What are you getting?
Madison: Cookies and Cream

Daniel just looked at the ice-cream while you waited in line. The line wasn't that long so you were getting served next.

Worker: What can I get you?
Madison: Can I get double scoop cookies and cream cone, a single scoop vanilla cup, and a...
Daniel: A single scoop cone
Worker: Yep, that will be $10.45
Daniel: Ill pay
Madison: Fine

Daniel paid, while you got the ice-creams. When you all got your ice-creams you sat down in one of the booths. Aria sat next to Daniel, and you were still holding Mason. You guys were just talking, when an older lady came up to both of you.

??: I saw you guys walk in, and I just want to say you and your family is so amazing. I use to be like you guys when you were younger.

Madison: Thank you

You smiled at her then she walked away.

Daniel: So we are married now?
Madison: I mean, not now
Daniel: Okay, later like how many years?
Madison: 5 latest

You and Daniel just both looked at each other and started laughing.

**Time skip 10 minutes**

All of you guys had finished and were on your way back home. You were singing along with Daniel, well half laughing half singing. Daniel pulled into your driveway, and it was now 3:30 pm. You were just gonna have a movie night for the rest of the day, because you didn't have anywhere else to be. You got out and got Mason out of the car while Daniel got Aria. You walked up to the door and unlocked it, you then put your keys down in the bowl on the table. Then you walked over to the lounge room and you put Mason down on his play mat. Aria came running over to you and sat down next to you on the couch. You then turn the tv on putting Netflix on. You guys started with Disney movies.

Madison: Stay here Ari
Aria: Okay.

You got up off the couch and pulled Daniel into the kitchen. You got up on the counter, and he came and stood between your legs.

Daniel: Yes
Madison: Do you think Anna would mind watching the kids for 4-5 hours?
Daniel: I can ask, why?
Madison: I wanna go somewhere just us, or stay here
Daniel: I can ask 
Madison: Thank you

You kissed him then you both walked back and sat down on the couch next to Aria.