OnE

You were staring your second last year of homeschool. When you woke up you hand a shower, brushed your hair, teeth then got changed. You put your hair in a messy bun, then sat at your desk and did you 2 out of 4 things that you had to do for school, each day. You normally do Maths and English in the morning, then Science and History's before you go to bed. When you finished your home school, you take your phone and go downstairs to make breakfast. You saw a note on the kitchen counter, it said 'Hey baby, we had to go out on a business trip, we should be back within a week. I will text you if we won't be coming back, we may need to stay a little longer. We will be putting 100$ in your bank every two days for you to buy anything you need. Also when we come back it will be early morning, then that night we are having a meeting over dinner, so you will need to buy something nice. Have fun. Love mum and dad xoxo'. So texted her saying have fun then looked in the fridge and cabinets if you had anything for pancakes. You didn't so you so your gonna go shopping. You walked back upstairs, to get your wallet, then walked back down got your keys and walked to your car. You made sure you locked the front door. You blasted music the whole way there. When you got there you walked in got what you needed then paid and walked back out to your car.

**Time skip to when you got home**

You got home and walked into the kitchen and started to make pancakes. When you finished making pancakes and eating them. You felt cramps in your stomach so you run upstairs and went to the bathroom. You checked your calendar and today was the day, that you had one week in living hell. Your period had started. You didn't have anything to use so you texted Keri, that was Daniels mums name.

Keri: Hey Madi whats up?

Madison: Are you home?

Keri: Yea, why?

Madison: I may have got my thingy, but I don't have anything to use.

Keri: Do you need me to bring something over?

Madison: Yea, please

Keri: Okay, ill send someone over.

Madison: Thank you, ill be downstairs

Keri: Anytime.

You walked downstairs and just sat on the sofa, till you heard someone knock at the door. When you heard someone knock at the door. You jumped up and got the door, you opened and didn't see Keri. It was Daniel.

Daniel: This is for you.

Madison: Thank you. Come in, ill be back

Daniel: You sure?
Madison: Yea, we can watch a movie. And you can stay over if you want.

Daniel: Okay, don't rush

Madison: I'll be back. Shut that behind you, please

You ran back upstairs did what you needed and went back into your room. Daniel was lying on your bed on his stomach on his phone. He didn't hear you come in, so you jumped on his back, and just laid there.

Daniel; You okay?

Madison: Yea, just that time of the month you know

Daniel: I know, mum told me before I left

Madison: Wow

Daniel: I told her imma say here tonight

Madison: Thank you.

Daniel: Can you get off me, please?

Madison: Sorry

You got off him then laid next to him and hugged a pillow. He turned to face you, you made eye contact with him. You smiled then looked down because you felt your face go red, he smiled at you then also looked down.