iii. Boy Next Door

(A collaboration with a friend)

Charm's POV

"Charm, get this cake I baked and give it as a present to our new neighbour. " I ignored my mom and still scrolling my ex's fuccbook profile. So, he did get a new girlfriend huh? We just broke up yesterday and now what? He got a slut.

"Wow this girl is a real hoe huh?" I saw a picture of him with his slut on bed where obviously after they have sex. I reported it to fuccbook, I smirked and decided to report all the photos.

"Charm!" I rolled my eyes and stood up and looks outside the window. Sighing, I saw a hot guy with awesome body. Who is he? Is he our new neighbour's son? I bit my lip as how he lift the wooden table to their garden. How his muscles hardened. My eyes became a microscope or something that I can see every dripping sweat on his abs. "Damn those abs are hot" I muttered. Before I could eye rape him, I heard my mom called my name again. I groaned.

"Ah mom, who is that guy? Is he the son of our new neighbour?" gawking at him, I can feel my body getting hot, he's so gorgeous. I didn't noticed my mom walks and stood beside me, and looks outside the window.

"He's Chase? I think. A handsome guy, I think he has the same age as you. Now, go on ask it yourself. Bring this to them." I turned to see my mom holding the plate with a chocolate cake on it. I blushed as I mentally imagine talking to him.

***

"Hello?" I smiled when he saw me waiting outside the gate.

"Oh hi." he's smiling while walking towards the gate and opened it. His teeth is so white and his smile is genuinely handsome.

"Ah, who are you?" his eyes are so tantalizing and looks like an ocean. The orbs, so sexy.  " Ehem."

"Oh, my mom told me to give this?" I lift it up for him to see what I'm talking about. He looked at the cake.

"That looks delicious." he looked at me.

"Of course, my mom made this and out house is there by the way." I pointed our house at the left side of theirs and he turned to look at it too.

" Lovely. Come inside." stepping aside, I walked inside and he closed the gate. "Come on, my parents aren't actually here right now. They're you know buying new stuffs for the house." We both chuckled and he lead me to the kitchen. I put the cake on the table.

"Hmm." I looked around the kitchen. "You're right, new is better for a new house. For a change." I smiled and turns to him staring at me.

" I forgot to ask your name." he chuckled and gets a glass of juice and hands it to me. "Juice."

"Thanks." I took a sip and licks my lips, I grin inwardly as he followed his gaze on my tongue. "I'm Charm." I smiled at puts down the glass.

"I'm Chase." he hands me his right hand and I gladly shook hands with him.

"Nice to meet you Chase." chuckling he pulls my hand and my body collided with his hard chest.

Looking up at him, he wrapped his right hand on my waist while Chase' left hand caressed my right cheek. "If you don't mind, can I kiss you?" he said and I gulped, feeling nervous. I nodded.

Chase slowly leaned down and I closed my eyes waiting for his to meet mine. He brushed his on my lip and I tiptoed to push myself to him more. Letting myself sink deeper into our kiss.

"Shit, I'm sorry Charm." Chase was about to push me but I wrapped my arms around his nape. Now, I'm the one who initiated the kiss.

***