ii. Girl Bestfriends

Sin's POV

*knock knock* I sighed and looks at the books on my arms. I'm studying with my bestfriend Kathyrine every Friday evening and going to sleep over just like before.

"Sin." Kathy hugs me and I smiled. "Come in, I thought you wouldn't come." I chuckle.

"It's not gonna happen, you know I love sleeping here, my little brother is pestering me every night for a mobile game. " I shook my head and walks inside Kathy's home.

"Mobile legends right? " I nodded as we make our way upstairs to her room.

"I play that game too!" Kathy squealed and I rolled my eyes. "Can I visit anytime? I want to have a game with your brother." Kathy opened her wooden white door and the smell of her room's freshener invaded my nostrils.

"Yeah sure, finally he won't bother me anymore." I chuckle and walks to her bed and sits on. I looked around and smiled, Kathy likes cleaning her room, not even a mess. Her books on her mini shelf are all piled up alphabetically.

"Shall we start?" I turn around to see Kathy, she's wearing her pajamas already. I nodded and sits on the carpet on the floor.

***

I yawn after we studied 3 subjects straight for the exams next week.

"Sin, I'm going to take a shower." Kathy said and hurriedly walks inside the bathroom. My brows furrowed and looks at the clock, it's almost 12. I lay down on Kathy's bed and slept.

***

"Ahh yeah Mason, faster oh fuck." my eyes shut open when I heard a moan, I sit up and looks at my side, Kathy isn't here yet. I glanced at the clock again, and it's almost 2 in the morning.

"Fuck me more Mason ahhh." I followed where the sound came from and it's inside the bathroom. The door is slightly opened so I took my chance to sneak a peek.

"Oh so big Mason ahh." I saw Kathy sitting on top of the bowl that's been closed, wearing nothing with a headset on her ears. Her legs were open widely and it shocked me that I covered my mouth quickly seeing her rubbing and fingering her cunt.

I noticed that she's moaning and talking to someone through the phone. Phone sex. That's it maybe. I never thought Kathy would have this kind of side.

"Ughh cumming ahh..." she squirted and I ran back to bed and pretended sleeping. I heard the door's creaking sound and a footsteps. It's Kathy.

"I'm still horny, fuck." I heard her muttered. I feel the bed slumped.

"Sin, I know you saw that. Don't pretend to sleep please." Damn how did she knew? I opened my eyes and saw her lying down next to me. She smiled and played her nipple with her finger. "Sin, can we fuck?" my eyes widened. How can she be this straightforward? I admit that I have a feelings for her and I wanted to try it with the same gender.

***

Kathy moves on top of me and kissed me hungrily. I kissed her back and grab her naked ass gently squeezing it. She moaned between our kiss as I rub her very wet cunt.

Her kisses went down to my neck. She pulled up my shirt and sucks my breast. I moaned. Her kisses went down as she pulled down my pyjamas.

"Ahhh ugh.." Kathy licks my clit and sucks it. I can feel my cunt becoming more wet from her actions.

I told her to turn around on top of me and I held her hips tight and started licking her wet cunt. We moaned together as we eat each other's cunt. I entered my tongue as she entered her tongue on mine too. It feels so good and hot as we did it.

She entered 2 fingers inside mine while I entered 3 fingers on hers, she moaned loudly and slightly moved on my face. I grabbed her ass tight to stay still and started sucking her clit while moving my fingers inside and out of her hole fast.

We're now sitting on the bed face to face with our legs opened widely. Kathy gets her dildo and positions it on our cunts. She slowly entered the black dildo inside her as I entered the other end of the dildo inside mine.

"Ohhh fuck ahh.." the middle of the dildo has this stand that it won't move. " Ughh.." we moaned loudly as we move faster. It's so good fuck. " Ahhh ahh." It's like we're being fucked together with one guy.

In a scissor position, we rub each other's cunt using our own cunt. I can feel the wetness of hers on mine.

"Ahhh so wet Sin ohh..." Kathy moves fast and pushes her cunt more on mine. Our cunts collided and the sound of it adds more lust inside me.

"Ohhh ahh Sin I'm cumming........" we moaned together and panted as we cum together and our juices mixed.

That night, I lost my bestfriend and she became my girlfriend.