#107 Jonathan Dos Santos

For ferielfifi19 hope u like it 👇

You and Jonathan decided to just have a lazy day at his house. The whole day just consisting of cuddles, movies, kisses, and each other.

You got dressed in grey sweatpants and a black sports bra and threw your into a messy bun.

You grabbed your keys and phone and left for Jonathan's house.

When you arrived at Jonathan's you knocked on his door, you could hear the knob turning then the door opened to a shirtless Jonathan.

"Hey, beautiful." He smiles leaning against the door.

"Hi, can i come in?" You quickly glanced at his abs.

"Well, no then, I invited you to stay outside, come in babe." He said stepping back and opening the door more so you could go inside. You walked in took your shoes off and closed the door.

"So what's first?"

"Well, I was wondeing if we could cuddle?" He said walking up to you.

"Sounds good to me." You smiled and set your keys on the coffee table and shoved your phone in your pocket.

"Let's go cuddle." Jonathan said scooping you up in his arms and carrying you to his bedroom.

When you got to his room, he carefully place you on his bed and he laid down beside you. You moved a little closer to him and places his leg across yours.

He placed his hand in this pocket and pulled out his phone.

"Babe, what're you doing?" You asked. He placed his phone above his head and you heard a quiet click.

"I want a picture for imstagram." He smiled typing rapidly, he put his phone back just as your ringer went off.

You checked your phone. You had a new notification from Instagram : jon2santos just posted a photo.

You opened it and found a picture of you and Jonathan cuddling with his legs over yours.

You smiled and read the comment.

Jon2santos Spending the day off with this cutie, I love u 💕

"Aaaw, babe." You double tapped the screen like a million times.

"Just want the world to know I spend every possible minutes I can with you." He said pulling your body closer to his. "And I love you."

"I love you too, baby." and he pulled you closer for a kiss.

Thanks for reading
Love ya guys
😍😘🤩