Chapter Four!

The Buisness Ball?

I slipped my body into my really tight white dress on and slipped on the heals. Staring at what looked like a small jewelry box that holds the remains on my baby. Tears escaped my eyes as I sat it in my purse in a small pouch. My hair tied up in a high bun not a hair was out of place.

My make up was done so lighly that I could hardly even see it. Some would think I was beautiful, but only I knew of the monster that I have truly became.

"Honey! Are you coming?" A males voice almost yelled threw the closed door.

"Yes Father. I am coming." My eyes broke away from the beauty in the mirror. Regret still hidden Withen the pain.

My hand barely touched the bathroom knob before it flew open to see a very pissed off Jessee. I looked at him confused and he just snarled at me. Well someone has problems.

"Who is that fucking bastard!" He gritted through clenched teeth.

"Oh thank you for reminding me! I need my ring." I said searching my purse for it. "And that is my fiancé." I said giving him a stern look.

"Your kidding right?" He choked out.

"No I'm not." I snapped.

"Hello sexy!"He said as Richard looked at me shocked.

"Hey baby." I said smiling.

"You got everything?" He asked motioning to the purse.

"Yeah I got her." I said smiling at the man I once fell for.

"Good. Now my queen we must get going or my Mom is gonna have my head!" He said softly.

"Okay. Good. Remember the deal!" He said smiling.

"How can I forget?" I giggled.

"What deal?" Jessee snapped.

"I be a good girl and I get a reward!" I said smiling.

"What! Gross!" Mike gagged. "I don't think I can handle being around you two when all you guys can talk about is sex." He snapped.

"Oh god no!" I snapped. "We are having a movie night with his little brother! And the only way I get to go is if i know the code! So he promised to tell me if I'm a good girl!" I pleaded.

~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~

The people glided on the dance floor. Not even bothering to throw a glance at there surroundings. The rich people, the people I used to look up to my whole life. It all shattered because of a couple who couldn't make it work. Even if destiny threw them at each other fate had other plans.

"Kasey!" A female vioce sang song as she made her way over and poor mikey was being dragged. Forcing the smile apon my lips. I never liked her. She is a control freak and mikey is a whipped son of a gun. Even though they aren't together.

"Hello." I greeted them with a smile.

"Why haven't you touched the wine!" Mikey questioned. He took one look at my glass and saw the sprite and lemonade mixed.

"Mikey. I haven't been well enough." I said throwing him THE look. His eye's take a look at my stomach and back at my pale face.

"No...." He's gasping while opening and closing his mouth like a fish.

"Hey what's up brother?" Jessee asked a little confused at his brothers actions.

"Nothing. Just having a wonderful conversation about having children."

"Oh.. I see.." He rubs the back of his neck awkwardly and then his date came up to him lipstick smeared and smelt like colone. You know that cheep remake of the fancy ones.

the way she glided made my blood boil.

"Wow... Never could get enough could you?" Richard stated as he took my arm in his. Her smirk evaporated into thin air as I blonde curly haired boy ran our way his smile was as beautiful as ever, and his deep blue eye's had my air banish into a bliss.

"Mommy!!!!" He screamed making the room become silent as his feet echoed threw the room. Watching the four year old run was beautiful to me. My mom was right behind him as her gold gown shivered as she ran after him giggling.

"Hey buddy!" Richard said as he swept the boy up. "How was your weekend with grandma?" He asked a grin on his face.

"We went to da pon wif uckle Mickey and Papa! Gram gram bought me ice cream while granma heped me feed the birdys!" He screamed in excitement.

"Awe! Why didn't you tell me! I would of wanted to go!" He gasped in horror making me giggle.

"You an mommy were on bigg date!!!" He sighed in disappointment.

"Well Isahiah next time you tell me! I will cancel our big date!" He suggested and threw his eye brows up.

"Mommy!!!!!!! Did you hear thawt! Did you hear thawt! You get to go on a pway date wif me!" He tried to squirm out of his grasp but looked like a worm trying to get eaten. "Dawwy!!! Put me down!!!" He gasped.

"What the fuck is this!!" Jessee snapped. Anger building in his eye's. His face was turning redder as he clutched and unclutched his hands.

"This is my son." I stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"He looks just like you." His date stated.

"Well... You... He's..." Jessee gaped.

"Uckle Mickey!!!" He screamed and ran up to Mike.

"Hey bud!" He laughed as the little boy tried wrapping his arms around him.

"That guy said a bad word!" He whispered. Okay he tried to and it was so cute!!!

"I know but he's not a good man. So we ignore him!" He said in a stern look.

"We have an announcement to make!!" Richard said in a microphone. "We're having twins!" He stated wrapping an arm around me.

Everyone cheered. Okay so this might not of been great news to some people like Jessee who looked heart broken. Well here's the thing... Richard is stale. His fishies dont swim because when he was 16 he had cancer in his testicles well he survived but his fishies will forever be dead. That is why our relationship is the way it is. I didn't want anymore children, and he only wanted one son so he could have a small happy family. Well since we do have an open relationship. We do sleep around. And whoops the condom broke with none other then-

"Honey..." Dad said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yes?" I said giving him a warm smile.

"The party is over." He gave me a firm look and I gave him a warm smile.

"Thank you." I said as warmly as possible.

"You look beautiful!" He pulled me into a hug and whispered something into my ears that made me burst into tears. "Who's the father?"

"Which one? They are two weeks apart. One I know is a girl and the other is a boy." I babbled on.

"So... What one is my boys." He questioned.

"Both of them..."

A.N.

Sorry it took so bloody long. I couldn't find a way to write it. Until just now. :-) Hope ya like it!!!