Chapter 1: His Escape

In the portrait world where King Boo and the other ghosts are trapped in, King Boo was furious. Letting his enemies encase him into it just made him much angrier but more of the brains to think of a way to escape somehow out of it. Ever since Luigi caught him with the Poltergust 3000, King Boo was sealed within that cursed portrait by the hands of Professor E. Gadd. That rotten professor treats his subjects like they were a display in a museum; Just hanging there forever trapped. Having the Mario Brothers, Mario, and Luigi working for him? Not to mention even throughout the brother's travels they have hurt King Boo's subjects? That just made him want pure vengeance onto the two. This is where King Boo had enough. He needed to rescue his subjects and himself now or never.

For a professor, he can be so dull. That's what King Boo thinks of this so-called scientist. As Professor E. Gadd went to go and sell the very portrait King Boo was trapped in, King Boo had escaped. With the magic of his magenta jeweled gem on his radiant crown, it shattered the painting enough for him to break free. 

"Mahahaha," King Boo cackles, flying out of the portrait. "You are just a fool to sell me like that, dear professor!" King Boo was a ghost ball at first but then turns into a man with a Victorian attire, more like a humanoid look to him but just a ghost ball as his head. "I think my time in that portrait is up. Perhaps I shall trap you in it! I should have done that from the very start!"Grabbing the little scientist, he covers them both in his long, white cape as he teleports them out of the Professor's lab and into a new, abandoned mansion that King Boo can now claim as his own.

"Y-you won't get away with this!" Professor E. Gadd barked, shaking from the fear in him. Without his Poltergust 3000, he can't stop King Boo. He didn't expect this. 

"Oh, but I have~ My master plans to stop those infernal plumbers from harming my subjects and I have come to an end. Right here, right now! Starting with you!" He summons a portrait of his own as he grabs the scientist one more time to encase him within. "Step one of my evil plan already in action," he says with a grin. 

"You! Let me out! Mario and Luigi will stop you! With the two of them, they are unstoppable!" He bangs in the portrait. 

King Boo laughs. "I can see in which is why I will separate the two so I may take on the baby of the group, Luigi. I know my ways around them, I am not an idiot. Now, make yourself comfortable while I get to work. Ta-ta~" He just takes his leave, snapping his fingers as the professor within the painting is zapped down into King Boo's new alter within his basement. "Now how does that feel being trapped within the darkness, mortal?" He says to himself about Professor E. Gadd. 

King Boo heads into his newer room within the mansion. Within, he had his own king size bed, fancy but old furniture as well as big glass windows. He looked out in the now rainy environment outside, gazing at the moon's light. With his hands behind his back, he began. "I swear it. You two plumbers will fall and I will free my subjects. Pitiful humans like you never understand us. Treat us bad, will treat you back with the same disrespect you give us!" A flash of lightning strikes the window outside as rain poured heavy onto the glass. It was pretty gloomy for the King of Ghosts but that's how he loved the storms and glowing moon. So foggy, the darkness he can just live in forever. But for him, he hated being alone. The only thing he wants is for his subjects to be free, safe and for some person to understand that he isn't all that bad.