Chapter 8: Choices

King Boo looked up at you with a grin to that question. "Why, I am being a gentleman to you because you are a lady who shows no threat to me or my loyal subjects." He stands up, taking you towards his throne. "I may as well show my hospitality for you and only you." He sits you down.

You blushed, feeling comfortable on his golden plated, throne. "Th-thanks, your majesty?" Honestly, you were confused as to why you are sitting on his throne. "But, I shouldn't really be here. I need to save my friends. They need me and I-" He shushes you with a finger to your lips.

"No need to worry about them. Besides, if you don't want them to die, then maybe we can strike a deal~"

"A deal?  Tell me, what is this deal you have for me?"

He began to float and circle you as you sit there, listening to his demands. "Here is what you must do if you want to save your friends from death. Be my queen here in my mansion. That's all I want from you."

"That's it?! Will they be free if I choose this choice of yours?"

"Well, certainly... Not. However, they will be kept in my altar within a portrait the same way I was."

You gasped. "That isn't fair!" You stood up, looking him in the eyes. "I refuse this dumb deal! I won't let you do such a thing!"

He grunts in anger, cupping your cheek roughly. "Watch it, my dear. I am giving you a harmless option of choice to either join me and have them be my keepsake or let them perish! The choice is yours. Once you decide, it is set for them!" He lets go. "What will it be?"

This was hard. You showed anger but with tears. You didn't want your pals to be in the choices he picked. They would be either dead or in a picture frame forever. You clutched your fists before sighing. "I... Will be with you..."

King Boo cackled. "Is that your final decision?" He put his gloved hand out.

You nodded, putting your hand out for him. "Please just don't hurt them."

"(Y/N), you have my word. They will just be doomed within my world for life." He shakes your hand and your fate is now sealed. "My Queen of the Boos, welcome to your new kingdom~"