Chapter 4: What a lovely Memory

Authors P.O.V
   Catalina Scieszka always loved her friends . Everyday, every week, every hour her friends would come. The Quiqmires and The Johnson's. Her oldest friend, Abigail Johnson. It was a little group, The Quiqmire Triplets, The Scieszka twins, and the Johnson Sisters.
           The Johnson family was a family of four. The Parents, Alejandra Johnson and Marucus Johnson. The sisters, Abigail Johnson and Anilu Johnson.
        All three families were close until one day Mr.Johnson and Mr.Scieskza got into a horrible fight.

Flashback

  Three small girls ran away from three small boys. One brown haired boy grabbed a brown haired girl. "Duncan! No The monster got me!" The girl cried playfully. "No Abigail!" Cried the blonde girl as she ran with the eldest Johnson girl.
         Soon the children were called inside. The eldest Johnson left with Young Isadora Quiqmire. Abigail Johnson, Quigley Quiqmire, Duncan Quiqmire, and The Scieszka twins ran to the library.
       Abigail and Duncan left to the table to color while Quigley and Catalina Scieszka went to the book section. Levi just sat on the floor writing in his notebook.
         The house was quiet. Soon Yelling could be heard. "What's happening!" Shouted Catalina. The children peeked out the door. "I dont want you near my family Johnson! I knew you were on the other side!" Mr.Scieszka yelled into Mr.Johnsons face. "We've been in V.F.D for years and this is how you repay us!" Mr.Quiqmire yelled.
        " Please just let us explain!" Mr. Johnson said. "What is there to explain! We trusted you!"Mr.Scieszka yelled. "We don't want you near our families."Mr.Quiqmire growled. "Very well then we'll leave." Mr.Johnson said. The children jumped back to what they were doing before the fight began. Even if they didn't understand they were scared. Of course at the time they wouldn't understand, They were only 5 while Anilu was 7. "Children say goodbye to your friends." Mr.Johnson said angry. "Goodbye!" The sister said as they went to hug the other children, but were pulled by they're father.
       Catalina walked to her angry mother. "Mother when will I see the Johnson's, after all they are my friends?" The little girl asked. Her mother picked her up. "Sweetheart they aren't you friends anymore, not now, not ever."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
   Another update!! Fun Fact: The Johnson are based of my friend Unfortunatepotter67 who I personally know. I hope you enjoy these flashbacks, I really love writing them. Anyways this is Bookworm signing off!!!