Jennie smut [gxG!P]

I have no fucking inspiration😂

I even forgot how to write smuts and other stuff so if it sounds weird just ignore it😆😓

For the haters:

-get tf outta here

____________________________________

Jennie's POV

FJT company. One of the most successful companies in the world. And guess where I am? Waiting in front of I hope my future boss's office for my interview. I was sitting on a small chair and smiled as I saw a woman opens the door to the office with a warm and welcoming smile on her face. I stood up and walked in the office as I bowed before making eye contact with her. And oh God... she's looking different in person. So hot.

I took a seat on a big black leather armchair and looked around nervously as my palms started to sweat a little. The office was pretty big actually. The main color was black with some shades of gray and white. There was a huge window with the view of the city right behind the big desk.

I looked at her and took a small breath, trying to look as much as professional as I can.

Y/N's POV

I was feeling sorry for creating this audition-like thing until she came in my office. Jennie Kim. All of the girls so far were boring and there was no professionalism in them. They weren't good enough. But Jennie was different. I could see something in her eyes. Fire. Yes, fire and dedication. She really wanted that job.

  I smiled a little at her to make her feel a little bit more comfortable with my presence.

"So, how old are you Mrs.Kim?" I asked with the smile still remaining on my face.

"I'm 23 years old." She said as she looked at me straight in the eye as she crossed her legs.

"Have you worked in a big company like this before?" I asked as she trailed my gaze from the girl's face down to her heels. Black heels with short black dress. Just my style.

"No, I've only worked in small companies. Not as big as this one is." She answered and smiled as a tint of pink appeared on her cheeks.

"It is okay. I think you'll get use to the things in here easily. Can you go and give me the folder over there, please?" I said as she pointed out a thick red folder that was standing on a shelf at the other corner of my office.

Jennie slowly noded and stood up from the armchair and made her way to the shelf. And all I could say is damn. She's so well curved. I subconsciously bit her lip at the sight, checking her out multiple times, trying to keep every inch of her body in my memory. Slowly but surely I felt something in my pants that I was trying to hide well, getting harder.

Jennie looked up at the folder and tried to reach it but unfortunately she couldn't so I stood up and walked over to her. I stood behind her subconsciously and took the folder but quickly took a step back as I felt my already hard bulge pressing against her butt. I acted like nothing happened and opened the folder as I looked through it. Thanks to my peripheral vision I noticed that Jennie was blushing madly while taking multiple glances at my crotch.

"Mrs.Kim, are you okay?" I asked with a tone concern in my voice, slowly moving my gaze from the folder to her face.

"Y-Yes, I'm okay!" She said as there was a little squeak at the end of her sentence.