CRIMSON PRISON.

It hadn't been long since a short, but, a bit petite girl by the name of Saku moved from her previous home and to a town that had been labelled 'Ghost Town', Most teenagers had called it that because of a catastrophe event that happened. Unfortunately, they think that if you even speak of the event, you'd get cursed. Saku didn't believe this bullshit.

"I just don't get it, Shi." She had blurted out to her 'Twin' brother. Saku never understood why they'd been considered 'Twins'. Saku was a few seconds older than him, or minutes. Hey, it wasn't her job to keep up, was it?  They even had different hair colors! Shi was BLONDE! She had BLACK HAIR! What the actual hell? He was born with heterochromia, a Dark Blue and an iris color that was similar to red. She just had green eyes.

"What do you mean?" He kept his eyes on his phone, reading some article on Vampires. He had an obsession with them, Saku swore that he would marry one if given the chance.
"I don't get why mom wanted us to move here, of all places! This is SUCH a shitty town!" Saku blurted out, as her mother walked out of the kitchen, glanced at her and just said 'Language.' Saku's mother was never hard on her and Shi, because.. Well they had been through a lot. Saku and Shi were adopted by this woman that they called Mother. They had no idea who their original mother was and they probably were to never find out. Anytime they would ask who their mother was, Ruby, their adopted mother, would always just change the subject. She told them that she knew the mother before, but she their mother went missing.

Shi set down his phone, taking his eyes off the article, finally and glanced at Saku. "You do know that we're..well..we're considered lucky that she even took us in, we're really just trouble-makers."
Saku stared at him for a few seconds and scratched her neck, nervously. "Yeah, i know.." She let out a sigh.
After a few seconds, Ruby called them to the kitchen. "It's time to eat." She smiled. Ruby was always kind, Saku always read stories about Orphans being treated horribly. This wasn't all that true, if it was, Saku felt bad, Ruby was nice, so why weren't others?

"Coming, Ru- i mean, Mom!" Saku yelled out, she took her phone out of her pocket, placing it on the Couch. Ruby had a rule of no technology at the table. Saku made her way to to the Kitchen, as so did Shi. She pulled out a chair and sat down. Ruby set down 3 plates of bacon and eggs and they began to eat.
"I think you two should make some friends."
Shi stared at her.
"Uhm- what?" Saku blinked, staring at her.
"You two..barely have made friends in the other neighbourhood. This is a new start, so please. Just try and make some friends."
They remained silent.
Ruby took a deep breath, "For me, please."
Saku did a long sigh, as she finished her plate and got up. She placed it in the sink and looked back at Ruby. "Only because you want me to."
"Thank you, Saku."
Saku walked out of the kitchen, "Though i'm not waiting for Shi!" She chuckled and Shi realized she was leaving without him.

"Hey, Saku! Wait!" Shi entered out the front door and saw Saku walking. He caught up with her and Saku chuckled. "Time to find some useless friends, Buckaroo." Saku said.
While walking around, they noticed a small house with two boys sitting on a porch. One with a boy with White hair and crimson eyes, who had dirt on his knees, and the other boy who wore a half moon golden necklace, yellow eyes, Mocha skin and blue hair. They had strange appearances.
"I think the white hair one is crying," Shi whispered.
"Let's go talk to em. Hey! Kid! You okay?!"
The white haired teenager, who seemed to be around 16, two years older than Saku and Shi, wiped his tears and ignored them. The blue haired kid held the other's hand, making him get up, he walked over to Saku and Shi.

"Sorry." He said, "He doesn't trust people so easily, and hates showing signs of weakness." He told them, explaining his behavior. "I'm Kuro by the way, this is Meiko."
Meiko wiped more of his tears away, avoiding eye contact. "Like he said, i'm Meiko."
Saku looked at Shi then back at the other two. "Oh. Uhm, I'm Saku. This is my brother, Shi."
Kuro thought for a second, "I always see everyone in this town, you must be new." He smiled.
"Yep." Shi replied.
Saku looked at Meiko concerned and raised her eyebrow. She turned over to Kuro, and begun to ask something. "So...why was he crying?"
"Oh, uhm.." Kuro sighed, "His sister is missing, she went missing a few days ago. They're really close and he wont stop crying."
Saku felt her head throbbing.
"Hey, are you okay?" He asked in a concerned tone, before long, Saku felt herself hit the ground and Shi begun freaking out.
"She passed out?" Meiko said, struggling through tears and looked down at her.