Running Away from Home

(Leia's POV.)

It was ten years ago and It had been a few months after Leia's parents had got divorced, but her mom had unfortunately, commited suicide because of the stress. Leia's father had always felt guilty because of this. Leia did too.

Leia had long hair with a small braid in it, her hair being blonde and having a dark silver type of irises. She had tanish skin. Leia had always had a dream of becoming a model but knew that it never would happen. A reason she took interest in it is because of others complimenting her on her looks. Leia had always been close with her father, but she could never imagine that something were to happen to him.

Two years passing by, Leia was about 11, when she had came home and couldn't find her father. She had walked upstairs, opening his door, she noticed someone's legs, similar to her fathers, her eyes flinched and almost felt a scream emerging from her lungs, until she heard footsteps and was about to turn around and book it out of her deceased father's room. That is, until she felt something strike her head -- something that couldn't kill her.

A few hours ago, she felt her eyes opening. She looked at where she was, it was a room. One that had artifacts in which a cult would. Her heart throbbed. She almost felt like letting out a sob, when she remembered what happened. Her father was dead.

"Hello, Leia." A female with a black hood smiled, she took her hood off and her smile and eyes were genuine, but her intentions had not been.

"What do you want from me? And..who are you?"
The female just showed a smile, it seemed like the only thing she ever did was smile.
"Ronan is my name, and i'm the leader of this group, we have beliefs that even you might comprehend."
"So, you're a cult?"
"I wouldn't..call it that."
Ronan reached out her hand to Leia and Leia grabbed it, helping her up.
"Perhaps you'd want to join us, Leia. Anyway, You're father was the only family you had, wasn't he? I mean, we can be your new family."
Leia stared at her for a second, frightened.
"Come on, Leia." Ronan sighed, "You're mother commited suicide, if you join us, you could talk to her, again."
Terrified of what they would do to her if she said no and being an innocent child, she agreed.

Her first experience with a ritual was terrifying. She wanted to cry. She obviously didn't belong here, but they assured her that she did. She was about 12 when she did this ritual, but she listened to them. Because they were her 'Family'.

Passing by a few years later, It was October 20th. Leia's birthday, She decided to make a plan. She took out a paper and expensive pens and begun to wrote.
She wrote:
Step one.
Wait until all of the cult members go to buy my cake.
Step two.
Go downstairs and find a useful weapon.
Step three.
Find money laying around
Step four.
Leave the fucking cult.
Step five.
Move out of the damn country.

Leia read over her paper and smirked.
"A rad fucking list!" She grinned.
She heard the church door closing and ran downstairs. She saw a leather jacket and leather jeans and boots laying on the floor of the church, it was in her size.
"At least they do something right in this stupid, shitty, church." She smiled and placed on the leather jacket. She then took her pants off, looking at her laced crimson bottoms, she put on the leather pants, and sliped into the boots. She had confidence, she looked badass.

She stole a wallet that someone left lying around. It was the cult leader's money. She probably stole it, Leia thought and rolled her eyes. Leia just shoved it in her pocket and shrugged.

She walked down to the basement, smiling. "Best, fucking birthday ever!" Once she reached the basement, she heard a deep voice, that didn't sound real.
"Its about to get better, Mistress Leia."
Leia stared at a artifact that had horns that was in a glass case.
She could of sworn it talked, but she walked up to it anyway and opened it slowly, picking it up, she almost dropped it because of what emerged from it. A demonic spirit with Black horns flew out of it, making Leia drop the artifact, it turned to ashes. She stared at it, amazed.
"Mistress Leia."
"How do you know my name?" She smiled.
"I know everyone." The demon smiled. It seemed genuine, actually genuine. Unlike the cult leader, Ronan.
"What do you require, Mistress Leia?"
Leia remained silent.
"Power?" She asked curiously. "And maybe..you could get rid of the cult..?"
"Excellent choice. And to kill them?"
"Erm.." Leia hesitated. "I guess."
The demon smiled once again. "Anything else? I'm here for any of your wishes."
"A scythe? The cult didn't like them too much.. So i want to show them."
A flame appeared into the demon's hand, a spiked handle appeared with a blade that seemed too sharp.
Leia smiled and took it.
"What's your name?"
The demon looked at her and then looked at the ceiling, and begun walking as Leia followed. "I don't have one."
"That's a bummer. Oh! I know. I could name you, perhaps?"
"Okay." He smiled, "What do you have in mind?"
"Asura."
He showed another smile and looked away.
Soon enough, they left the church.
"Where are we going, Mistress Leia?"
"A Train. Ive decided i'm going to a town by the name of Ghost town. Wait.. Can people see you?"
"Only you can. Or only you will be."
"Why's that?"
Asura stopped in his tracks and looked at Leia. Asura was much bigger than Leia, because he was a demon. He looked at her and sighed. "Since you have named me, i think that it would make sense if we made a contract. It would make for people to not see me, but it has severe consequences."
"Which is?"
"You would guarantee your soul to me, and once you die, i would take your soul. But for now, i would serve as your protector and your partner."
Leia stared at him. "I don't see a problem. It'll be a while until i die." She shrugged.
Asura looked at her and smirked.
"You're much more laid back than most humans, I like you, Mistress Leia. It will be a pleasure working with you."
"I like you too, Asura."

A day passed and Leia and an unnoticeable Asura got onto a train.
"All aboard ghost town! May i have your ticket, Madam?" A worker asked.
"Of course." Leia handed it to him.
After collecting tickets, they begun moving, it hadn't been long since they had reached ghost town. Leia hopped off the train, and Asura followed.
Leia put headphones in, with no music playing so she could chat with Asura.
"So, Ghosttown. Why here of all places?" Asura asked.
"My mom was born here." She replied, "Before it was labeled ghost town."

They continued walking through the town and passed some girl that was laying on the ground with 3 people around her freaking out. Leia stared at them for a second, but decided to ignore it.