amoriel and casper

9 months later mel gave birth to a set of twins a little boy and a little girl casper and amoriel the two children had been born at home with help from luke and rey to help heal mel's wounds rey placed her in the water in the tub and put a pillow under her head the little twins as luke held his daughter he also held his son they both had their mother's blue hair but once it dryed it was brown like his and her's must be a siren thing i'll be honest first time holding my children I was nervous but once you got it you know during the time of mel healing it was difficult once they started to cry at this point mel walks to me in new clothes and takes our son and holds him so I can just hold our daughter rey took our very first family photo next one I want him in it after everything rey had left telling mel and I they said they'd take her by force if they had to she didn't look scared any more she looked furious. I wish they'd try why now? im not sure mel but they cant and why the names? casper means treasure and amoriel means beautiful love in siren. im sure they would love it just as much as I do. alright then it's settled casper and amoriel my little half sirens. how do you know? I just do call it a mother thing but I just know. luke lays his head on her's and closes his eyes mel smiled at her little family her first children her husband it's been almost a whole year since they got married who would have known by there 3rd year they'd be married and be parents she wasn't complaining she loved it so did he the thing she did hate was constantly worrying about her and her family's safety from her own kind casper was the trouble maker he awakened his powers first so it was very crazy around the house for awhile luke had come home from work to see a soking wet house and mel doing the really look at casper and casper baby giggling and amoriel crying he walks up and takes casper. did you scare your little sister again? mel kissed his cheek. welcome home im sorry for the mess. hun it's fine I expected this once we got pregnant with these two. still everything is wet and it'll take me forever to get the water out of everything. it'll be fine don't worry about it i'll hang the laundry outside come on little dude let's help mama clean. luke walks off and takes ALL the clothes outside and hangs them up. hello luke! oh hello liz. awe whos the cutie? my son casper mel's inside with our daughter right now. you guys have kids so soon? it's not that soon liz but yes we have kids. congratulations on everything. thank you liz wheres adam? ditched me for work again oh hey mel! oh hello liz. luke everything is cleaned up. alright thank you. dirty house? you could say that. coolzies. the sea is wild today. oh is it? yea guys look at how wild. that's not wild it's just windy out liz wild would be us getting in the car and leaving florida . what she said. you two are weird but so am I so. LIZ. adam? there you are. I thought you had work. I did until they said forget it so I came back. oh adam look that's little casper. cute. whos the other one? this is amoriel. is that even a real name? liz elbows adam in the side. ow! I find it lovely mel. thank you liz and yes it is a real name. well nice name. mel looks at luke. um well mel and I have to get these kids to bed so. okay bye guys. bye. the four split ways. okay now liz is weird. very how does she know when to find us by ourselves? I don't know honestly but it's creepy and was that our kid? no it wasn't something indeed is going on but it's not my people id know if it was it'd be worse then this way worse. how worse? so bad your ships would wash ashore your army ships also. jesus mel you have that much deadly weapons? yes. oh my god. our kind hid it from humans eons ago. have you all tried living among humans again? no after we washed down to the sea we never trusted another human again until I met you. he smiles and they had went to their room and fell asleep casper was a handful amoriel was easy but casper was everywhere once the four woke up mel and luke looked at each other. tag team it? tag team it. the two got up and mel grabbed her son and luke grabbed his daughter they changed their dippers and gave them a bottle and laid them down to play. casper don't hit your sister. he hits her? sometimes. that's mean. yea I know. well want me to cook? yes please. alright. mel had played with her children as luke cooked until mel picked her children up and ran down the hall. hurry hide with the children. wait what? trust me. she sticks her hand out and her triton goes to her as she swings it and fights the other siren's and she got them on the run. come out. luke had came out with the children to see the house ruined and his wife standing strong she faces him. im so sorry luke. it's fine are you alright? yes im fine I was more worried about you three how are you? we're fine. the two had work to do they had put down their children to work on the house and they finished patching it up and make it brand new. that was a thing. mel I want you to know you don't need to leave us to save us. I know but it's so dangerous. we'll be fine they attacked us out of the blue early in the morning. a year had gone by since the last attack and the family had also moved to the upper states away from the sea they had moved to Canada away from the sea for safty but was it safe enough?