Chapter 24

Hai! Whelp, I have a few “Simple” requests for yall

1.) Read Haters Gonna Hate By Parogar

2.) Read Jars of secrets, a Rarity fan-fiction by Lost_Pegasister
3.) {Most Important} Vote and comment all ovah da plaic! Spam comments, Idc, Just be heard!
Rant Over
###########$$$$$$$$$$$%%%%%%%%*****&&&&@@@@@))((
After school, Twilight found Iris. She was holding hands amd snuggling with that girl with the red skin again.

"Hey, Iris," Twi asked

"Bitch I might be" Said the girl.

"I need a favor"

"Back the fuck up. I dont give no favors." Iris said.

"Twilight?"

"Ugh, Not her again. GodDammit." Iris said, annoyed

"Hay!" Bobbin said cheerfully!

"Oh my god you piece of walking shit; shuddup!" The girl with the red skin said.

"Im going to ignore that because im nice"

"No your an annoying fag. Die, Die with fire." Iris said

"Daafuq Is happinin" Twi noted

"Oh, Iris and bObby hate each other. They have this rivelry about who is better and who is loved more by Lost_, who ever that is."

"Saddening" Twi said blankly

"Exactly" Siad the girl

"Twilight" Said Twi

"SpiderWhick" Said the girl, extending her hand.

"U gonna watch this bullcrap, or do you want me to do you a magic favor?"

"I need help "

"Got you covered" winked Spidey. She took Twi to her locked, and opened the door

:0

@@@@@#####$$$$$$$%%%%%%&&&&&&

"So, can we skip sophmore and junior year?" Spike asked

"This work is excellent. I dont see why not."

"Thank you Principal Mayor.  We accept your decision." Belle added.

When they got to the hall, they screamed!

"We re in senior year, and were in fourth quarter, second semester. Were gonna make it!" Spike jumped for joy.

"We need jobs." Belle said sadly

"I have mail delivery" Spike said hopefully.

"I can teach..."

"Were good."

[Appledashiey]

Aj's baby bump was getting bigger. She was six months months pregnant, and exited.

"Hey! Its your daddy! Daddy say Hi baby, Silly daddy" Dashie would say, while touching the large lump of a chest AJ had. Aj loved being pregnant. The feeling was amazing, and the idea or bearing Dash's kids. LLOVE IIT! Jack knew she could handle a baby.  Another apple sounded pretty great. Everyone knew it was Rainbow Dash's baby, and were so exited. Cheeralee gave a lesson on childbirth to Aj's whole class, which embarrassed Her a great deal.