The Back to Town Girl.

A/N:

So.. this is just a Filler Chapter!

Got the plot for the M-Preg!!

Can I have a hug? No? Okay.. *sulk in the corner*

 Dedicated to an awesome person~~~ MortalGamesinNarnia!

Thanks for the votes~~ :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

J U L I A N

I woke up in a very good mood in this Saturday morning-- but actually it's afternoon... Yeah I slept that long, I rubbed my eyes then yawned. I heard someone giggle from downstairs and my eyes widened. There's no girl in the house! But why does it sound like.. a girl is inside the house?

Giggle

There it is again! I ran downstairs and look around the living room. Nothing, I walked back to the stairs and...

Giggle

I ran to the kitchen and peeked around and saw a woman, and she's talking with my dad.

"Dad?" I walked up to the kitchen, and my dad widened his eyes in surprise.

"Son, I thought you were gone." He averted his eyes at me, and I could see his cheeks turning pink.

"Who is this fine woman here?" I asked, Dad jerked his head up and looked at the woman who's beside him.

He clear his throat, "Nikka, this is my son-- Julian. Julian, Nikka." He gestured his hands as we said our names. "Nikka is my co-worker." He said.

"Oh, you two aren't dating?" I asked him deadpanned, and he spitted his coffee and Nikka giggled.

"N-No." My dad blushes furiosly.

Nikka walked towards me and he placed a hand on my shoulder, "Unfortunately, I'm just here co-worker. Your dad wouldn't let me in on his pants." She whispered but I can totally swear that my dad heard that because he blushed like a bitch. HAHA :D

"Why won't you DO here!?" I scream at my dad.

His eyes went buldge, "What the-- What the hell are you talking about!?"

"Why won't you do this fine, beautiful piece of art?" I asked him while gesturing my hand at Nikka, and Nikka just giggled.