Chapter 23

Zayn's POV

I woke up to the sound of the air hostess speaking on the intercom "Please put on your seat belts, we will be landing in London in about 5 minutes. Thank you for flying with Delta"

Caroline was still asleep on my shouder so I kissed her nose and she fluttered her eyes open

"Are we here?" she asked. I smiled and nodded

"Yep, put on your seat belt, love." I replied.

Everyone had slept on the plane, the whole ride. I hardly even remember anything from Harry's last night. I remember Liam taking one of his first shorts. I think I saw Niall giving Caroline a lap dance, but I didn't care for some reason. I clenched my fist at the thought. She was mine.

"You ok, Zayn?" I heard Caroline ask right when we were landing.

"Oh, yeah, uh huh" I replied snapping back into reality.

"We're here, lads! Woohoo!" Louis shrieked. The flight attendant gave us some odd stares but we didn't care.

We got off the plane, there were fans everywhere. They screamed a million names. I grabbed ahold of Caroline's hand and pulled her close. She looked up at me and smiled. She had the perfect one. I kissed her quick and the fans went insane. They cheered and took hundreds of pictures.

Security got us through the mob of directioners and got our luggage. The people at the airport had already put our stuff in our bus. We headed for the back exit and found our bus. I let the other lads go on first then led Caroline on. We sat down on the leather seats and all laughed. Niall had grabbed a bunch of food from the plane and stuffed it in his pockets. He was shoveling his face and grinning at the same time. The bus was going to drop us off at our apartment. Me and Caroline would go into my flat and relax before the cruise tomorrow. I was so excited, it would just be me and her. Nobody else.

I kept looking at Caroline, realizing how lucky I am to have her. She looked up at me and smiled,

"What? Why do you keep looking at me like that?" she asking laughing.

I smiled before answering her "Because, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. I can't believe that you're all mine, you're perfect. You're perfect for me. I don't care what anybody else says. I love you the way you are. I love the way you flick your hair off your shoulder, how when you get really happy you scrunch up your nose and smile. I'm so excited I'm going on this trip with you and I'm so grateful you are coming to live with me in London. You didn't have to do that, but I'm so happy you did. Caroline, I absolutely adore you and I would do anything to be with you."

She sat there with her eyes wide and mouth open. "Zayn, that was, amazayn." she giggled and all the boys died of laughter. They were all on the floor of the bus, so Caroline leaned in and kissed me. The kiss deepened when I licked her lip and let me enter. I heard a cough and pulled away laughing.

"Sorry, mates." I said.

Caroline's POV

I laughed at Zayn. He was so cute.

The bus came to a stop and the doors opened. "Your stuff is in the back, boys"

"Thanks, Larry" Zayn said.  Harry and Louis looked at each other and cracked up. I thought that was pretty weird, coincidence?

We got off the bus and got our luggage out of the trunk. It was cold here, and I started shivering.

"You cold, babe? Here" Zayn said taking off his sweatshirt and handing it to me. I immediately put it on and started warming up.