9. Realization and exception

a/n. this chapter contains a slightly² touch of smuts.

  Jisung is now carrying his friend on his back, his outfit is also now soaked. His coloring spray is wearing off in every step he made.

"Aaish why is he so heavy!" jisung complained.

He arrived at his apartment. He laid minho down on his leather couch and started to think.

okay, han jisung, what to do??

first of all, why did you bring him here? well I don't know where he lives.

2nd, he's sick, is it my fault? what will i do? OKAY NOW, JISUNG CALM DOWN AND THINK OF SOMETHING. He took out his phone and spoke- jisung thoughts.

hey siri, what to do if your friend is sick?

'hi, give the patient a medicine—"

fuck you siri

only if you want to.

Jisung threw his phone on the couch and think of something more.

Okay his drenched, maybe i should change his clothes first?

Jisung sprinted to his room and pick up his normal clothes —track pants, loose shirt. He also managed to change into his pajamas within a minute. He came back to the living room where minho is with a towel on his shoulders.

okay now, how?
dumb self, you obviously know the answer to that question.

Minho is shaking out of cold. Jisung approached the sick guy tip toing.

He gulped .

Carefully, he removed first the accessories of the brunette, his choker, his watch, few rings, he also removed his shoes and socks.

He sighed.

Jisung grabbed the hem of the shirt and carefully pulled it upwards, the shirt was tucked in so jisung unlocked the guy's belt first.

Jisung slapped his left hand because it's shaking when he's removing the belt.

He pulled the shirt upward revealing the brunette's white skin and toned abs.

oh my god, can i tou—

I swear I'll bitch slap you self if you panic—

He continued to pull the shirt upward up to his chest, it exposed his nipples and the rest of his upper body.

Minho is breathing heavily, jisung noticed this and decided to finish this quickly.

He took the towel off his shoulder and wiped the brunette's upper body, he hold unto minho's nape of the neck and pull him closer to wipe his back.  After that, he put the shirt on to the guy. He carefully set the brunette's head on a throw pillow.

The heavy breathing  lessened after a few seconds. He looked at minho's pants— and jisung started to breath heavily.

i didn't know that heavy breathing is contagious.

Jisung put the towel on top of minho's waist area. He slid his hands under the towel and carefully pulled the pants down —including the underwear ofc. He successfully removed the pants off from his patient without seeing his private parts. In the same manner,  he put on the track pants to the guy (yeah without undies -.-)

He sighed in relief. Minho's breathing is normal but his temperature didn't went down.
Jisung removed the towel and went to minho's head to dry his hair. While he's drying his hair, he observe minho's resting face.