9.1 Realization and exception

Jisung suddenly sat at minho's lap, placing his feet beside minho's waist.

"See? I didn't break down" jisung as he placed his arm around minho's neck.

"I will have one if you don't stop!" minho is panicking.

"come on, I know you like this too" jisung said calmly as he rest his head on the older's shoulder. "Now get up and carry me to my room, let's sleep there employee"

"O-okay, but if you had a break down, I'll let you die" minho joked as he placed his hands on jisung's butt. 

He got up and walk into the younger's room.  and walk near the bed.

"We're here you can get off me now" minho said.

"no, lay down, I'll stay like this". Jisung said.

"do you like punishing me? argh you're such a baby!" minho annoyed but lowkey like it.

minho sat down first and lean his back  on the bed, he felt the weight of the younger on his body as felt the warmth.

"Jisung..." minho poked the other's back.

"mhm??"

"just checking if you're still alive"

"i am."

"you know what? this is an insane idea, if you die here, I'll be in prison and i will lost my job" minho stated.

"you like it, stop the drama" jisung said with raspy voice.

"can you just go back to the stuttering jisung? i like it more" minho blurted out.

"o-okay"

"good boy. by the way, this position..." minho hesistantly said.

"i like it, it's comfortable." jisung said.

"this is so gay"

"aren't you?"

"I'm bi, are you?"

" who knows." jisung murmured.

~

"minho hyung" jisung said.

"what?" minho nervously asked.

"there's something hard between your legs"

"it's your fault. i warned you! now get off before you break down!"

"let it be"

"what!?"

jisung swing his head to the left, facing minho's neck.

"minho hyung" jisung whispered. minho felt the shiver on his body.

"what! I'm concentrating myself here to solve my problem down there!" minho complained.

"i told you, let it be." jisung whispered.

"WHAT!? NO!" minho shouted.

"don't shout"  jisung gripped minho's shoulder.

"I'm sorry! i-i just can't afford to see you suffering again" minho lowered his voice.

"let it be, it's okay." Jisung moved a little which makes minho moan a little.

"did you just moan!?"

"I TOLD YOU!" minho yelled.

"i said don't shout. I won't get off then, I'll let you suffer." jisung whispered.

"You're a weird one, you said you have a trauma! but here you are!" minho complained.

"You're the first person i cuddled after 10 years, i miss this feeling." jisung murmured as he move his hips a little.