03 (Seven Minutes In Heaven)

Ahhhhh makeout sesh? Hell yeah! Be warned of heated kissing :D this one was requested btw !!

A short sigh escaped the girl's lips, back comfy against the cool floorboard tiles. Hearing movement around her caused her to rise from her laying position, glancing around at the gathered participants. She peered around at the few reddened faces in the room. It wasn't hard to decipher the caring and the uncaring. Sasuke didn't care who he got- while on the other hand Naruto was a heaping mess of hope and redness. His undying love for Sakura visible on his flustered features. Though y/n had a generally nonchalant facade, that surely wasn't what she was feeling on the inside.
She was nervous. Hopeful too. Y/n hoped that her touch would come into much use, feeling around for whatever object may be Shikamaru's. A hair tie? Maybe a game piece?

Peering up at the bright pinkette, the h/c haired girl boldly reached into the bag of mysteries. Feeling around, a dry and smooth object immediately grabbed her attention. Y/n pulled the leathery material out of the dark bag and furrowed her eyebrows, a dark wallet?
"What kinda idiot would put a wallet into this game bag," the girl teased and waved it around. A playful smirk on her lips as her eyes closed for a split second, the square of leather was snatched out of her hand from behind her. A grunt escaping the owner of this object.

"You're troublesome..." feeling her wrist being grabbed, y/n followed along the nonchalant Nara. He was one of the uncaring ones. Luckily Shikamaru moved fast enough that she couldn't see the dark blush that tainted the boy's features. Getting pulled into the closet of mysterious ecstasy, the h/c haired girl giggled nervously. Her eyes dancing around the dark closet as the door was slammed behind them.

        "Seven minutes starting now!" Naruto called through the closet door.

"Hey I'm sorry for saying your wallet decision was stupid-," a finger pressed itself to the girl's lips gently. Immediately hushing the h/c haired participant, face turning every shade of red. Y/n's eyes widened as she felt herself get backed into the wall. Her eyes moved consciously around the darkened space, feeling Shikamaru's chest snugly against hers made her short of breath. Her heart thrummed against her chest, the boost of adrenaline sudden. To which the feeling of his warm breath fanning against her neck nearly scared her to death.

Shikamaru wasn't the bold type, so y/n was beyond stupefied when she was put in this strange predicament. Her body being trapped between the awkward surface behind her and Shikamaru's muscular chest. The throaty chuckle that escaped his lips was nearly breathtaking. Did he hear the abrupt beating in her chest? Or maybe he was warmed by the feeling of her burning cheeks.
"S-shikamaru, are you alright?" She nearly gasped when she felt Shikamaru's warm tongue glide across her skin, probably tasting the saltiness that accumulated from nerves. Nothing but an arousing hum of reply left his throat. Her limbs were as stiff as led, as if giving her mind time to process what to do.

"Ugh... what a drag. You don't like it..." From the girl's stiffness, Shikamaru got the hint that being so bold didn't play in his favour. His hunch was incorrect. This didn't make sense... he was 100% sure that this girl liked him. Taking into account every little action and sign he could pick up on. When she'd redden, look over to him then look away as if she'd never been looking at him in the first place.
Feeling his warmth leave her body so quickly caused her eyes to widen. She didn't want him to think that. Everything was going so well. But before y/n knew it, the Nara was awkwardly leaning against the other side of the closet. His hands probably shoved into his pockets as he grumbled to himself.

"Wait- Shikamaru..." hearing y/n's voice only made said male cringe. He didn't like the thought of getting the 'I'm sorry but I only like you as a friend...' or 'it's not you it's me.' In reply he let out an irked grunt, not bothering to look up to find her dark silhouette. Which made him dumbfounded when the tables turned, her body pinning him to the wall. Instead of lurking upon his neck timidly, her lips smashed into his. The taste of her lipchap made Shikamaru's senses want more.

Feeling his back slide down the wall, he let y/n sink into his lap. Her hands on his chest as Shikamaru's fingers threaded through her h/l h/c hair. The feeling was eccentric. Something sweeter than the adrenaline rushing through his veins. Her hands moved from his chest to around his neck when Shikamaru moved to pin her against the opposing wall. Shikamaru was on his knees, she was propped against the wall, Shikamaru kneeling between her legs.

"Times up- oh my god! You were totally getting it on!" Naruto's eyes were the size of saucers. His cheeks were red before he quickly covered his eyes. If possible, the unexpected pair was even redder than the sheepish Uzumaki.