Part 1

She was wearing black skinny jeans and a denim jacket. Her short blonde hair disappeared as she pulled on the balaclava, by her side was a duffle bag full of cash. She turned and looked at me for a brief moment before running.

I won't lie, I heard the alarms and had to go see. Sure, it was affecting my job, but she was captivating. I only saw a glimpse of her eyes but they pulled me in.

I know she's a criminal who robbed the bank I work at, but trying to find her can't be that bad. I'll tell the police once I do.

At least I think I will.

It's been three days since the robbery and I haven't been able to get her out of my mind. Something is telling me it's a crush, but I know it can't be, I don't know anything about her.

"Watch where you're walking," a voice commands just before I hear a piece of plastic hit the ground and a liquid splash.

I look away from my phone and see I've accidentally knocked a cup of coffee out of the woman's hand. "Oh my God. I'm so sorry," I rush out, quickly putting my phone into my pocket and making eye contact with her. "I really, really am. Can I-" Wait, I know those eyes.

I smile suddenly, and she gives me a puzzled look. "Uh? Are you okay?"

I realize I probably look like a freak, and shake myself out of it. "Yeah, sorry, do you want me to buy you another coffee? It's the least I can do."

She smirks, and now I know for sure I've embarrassed myself a bit. "Yeah, it is the least you can do. I'd love one."

We're sitting across from each other at the table, and I still haven't mentioned the fact that I saw her at the bank. She also saw me, though, but doesn't appear to remember it and it leaves me wondering; am I really that forgettable?

My name is called out and I go and collect our drinks, handing her hers and sitting back down. "Thank you very much," She says sweetly, taking a sip from her cup.

"It's no problem. I should've been watching where I was walking." A few moments of comfortable silence pass by between us, the buzz of the shop and the other customers providing a nice background noise. "So, I recognize you." I say, bold and a bit sudden. She blinks a few times, seemingly taken aback.

"Oh, yeah?" She replies casually, squinting her eyes slightly. "Where from?"

"I saw you the other day at the bank."