Chapter 7

It had been a week since your father found you. Today, he said he had guest coming over and demanded that you be present. You were sitting in font of your computer, talking with Mark through a chat. You had reached out to him on YouTube and he told you about the chat sight.

You: What do you mean the police can't do anything!!

Mark: They have found you but because you were a runaway and he reported you as such, their hands are tied.

You: But he had a gun on me!

Mark: I told them that. They looked thought he recorded and told me that he never owned or bought a gun.

You started to cry.

Mark: I must go. I'm sorry (y/n), but I do have a plan. It will work.

You saw him log out. You closed the sight and cried. You heard your dad open your door. You turned and saw he had the gun in his pants.

"Get ready." He said. You began to shiver but nodded and walked into your bathroom, locking the door. on the counter was a dress. He was making you wear it. once dressed, you walked out and saw him. He walked over, grabbing you under the arm.

"You better not talk unless spoken too and you will not say anything that will make me have to use this." He said and pointed to the gun. You nodded, still shanking. He let you go, and you followed him down stairs.

"Sit down." He said and walked into his room. You did and soon, he reappeared in a tux. He was fixing his tie when the someone knocked on the door. He opened it.

"Ah! Sam welcome to my home." He said. You saw him wave for you to come over.

"Sam, this is my daughter, (y/n). She lives here with me." He said. You saw a man with a long bearded.

"Ah, its so good to meet you. I was starting to doubt your father when he said he had kids. He has no pictures of you on his walls." The man said. Your father laughed a bit.

"Yeah, her mother took them all with her. I haven't had time with work to put up some more." He said. You looked down. This was a business meeting and this man was a family man.

Your father was just using you again.

"(y/n), why don't you go upstairs while Sam and I talk." Your father said. You nodded and walked up the stairs. Once in your room, you cried on your bed. You hated your father and wanted him to just to leave you alone. You didn't move for a while but soon, you heard your father call down for you. He sounds mad. You got up and walked down stair but stopped once you hit the bottom step.

At the front door was Mark.