Can We Make It Official?

The thought of the mysterious man from yesterday buzzed your mind all day. You kept trying to recall the bartender's words: „Someone from the VIP gallery sent you this drink. He wants to stay anonymous because he had to leave the bar but he hopes he can see you here tomorrow night."

Your friend, Alisa said he must be a famous actor or musician or a creepy old man. Either way, you were excited about the night ahead.

Your eyes restlessly scanned the faces and you felt your heart beating to a different rhythm as you stepped into the bar with Alisa. You sat to a free table and ordered your drinks but barely passed 20 minutes before the waiter approached you again with two more drinks.

"These are on the gentleman, there." He smiled and pointed him out by holding up one of his fingers towards a man sitting at a nearby table. You followed his look as he added:

"He says he's glad to see you here again."

Your heart started to pound and your palms got sweaty. The dark, dapper man gave you a small nod with a shy smile and you felt Alisa's nails harshly bit into your arm.

"Oh my God, Y/N! It's him!" She shrieked with widened eyes.

"Who?"

"He's the guy from..." She continued but her face suddenly turned soft and you heard a deep, hoarse voice from behind you.

"Hi! Umm..."

"Well, hello!" Alisa said and let a vicious grin to stretch her pudgy lips.

You turned back towards the voice and your heart started to beat violently. The man looked suave and horribly uncomfortable at the same time. Dark hair, brown eyes, olive skin, perfect smile. You had the feeling you've met before but you didn't realize who he was until he introduced himself.

"I hope you don't mind I came over. I was so excited to see you again. I-I'm Pedro by the way. Pedro Pascal." He tried to seem confident, hiding the nervousness behind deep, steady breaths.

"Hi, Pedro! It's nice to finally meet you." Alisa took the wheel of the conversation as she saw you freeze in shock at the sight of the handsome man.

"I'm Alisa Linn and she's Y/N Y/L/N." Alisa was speaking but Pedro couldn't tear his gaze off of you. You looked more beautiful than he remembered from last night.

"Sorry. I-I-I didn't mean to bother you, I just..."

"No! No, no, no, you don't bother us at all." You jumped awkwardly at the feeling of a kick on your leg.

"Thanks for the drinks by the way."

You offered him to join you and Alisa and you spent the night with getting know each other. He was genuinely kind and easy to talk to but you found difficult to look into his eyes, his deep, bright, chocolate colored eyes because if you did you would be lost in a whole universe of swirling daze. His voice was like honey and when his smile beamed across his face everyone disappeared. Time flew past faster than usual and you had to take your leave. He didn't ask your number but made you promise to come back tomorrow and meet him again.

It went for days and days. You met at the bar, you talked, you laughed and the hours with him felt like minutes. Then you both said goodbye, went home alone and the minutes felt like hours until you met again.

He was always polite and kind that you found quite charming, yet it made you a little bit unsure about whether or not he liked you.

Until a Saturday night.

Alisa drank too much. You told her she'll be sick but she just broke up with her boyfriend and there was nothing that could stop her from getting completely wasted. You decided to take her to your place and Pedro offered his help which you gladly took.