chapter 1

A.n sorry for the late update stuff has been happy but from now on I'll be there to update at least 1 update or more a week.

Amelia's Salvatore pov

10 years...

10 years is how long it has been since I left my beloved but abusive husband Klaus mikealson.

5 years ago I got in touch with my family and even his family to see how they have been they all promised not to tell Klaus my location.

My oldest boy is now 32 and married with children of his own I get to see them all the time and my youngest is 10 year old Elizabeth she is very bright and protective as that's what grew up with after me and the children left that all vowed to love and protect me and each other they are all taller than me as they got there father's height of 6'0 even more the tallest is my oldest at 6'5 all the way to my shortest child 10 year old Elizabeth at 5'2.

As you can tell I haven't even grown a bit from my height of 4'9 and my age I become a vampire at. Anyway enough about that my brother's are coming for a visit next week as well as my mikealson siblings I can't wait for them to see all of my fully grown children.

Thanks for reading sorry for the shortness I haven't been writing my awhile so I've had to think about some stuff to write but this is chapter 1 of the second both.

Read and I hope you enjoy 😁😋

Love y'all xx
Kaysha