"I'm only doing it because you're cute."

"Come on Elias! Take a picture of me!" You smiled posing excited next to a random animal exhibit at the zoo.

You and Elias were not the best of friends but you had, for lack of a better term, captured him, for the day as all your other mutual friends had wandered off in various groups.

"Why in the- you know what never mind." He sighed before raising his phone and snapping a picture of you.

"Thank you." You smiled wildly as you approached him to look at the photo he had taken.

"Yeah yeah, I'm only doing it because you're cute." He said, a slight smile appearing on his face. He turned his phone for you to look at the screen and you smiled at the picture.

"Let's go take more! I heard you can ride the elephants here!"

"Oh boy." He said with fake excitement but somehow his smile still looked genuine.

"Let's go!" You said, grabbing his hand, dragging him throughout the zoo.

In just a short time the two of you had found the elephants and you had climbed on one as Elias had watched you with a small smile on his face. Drew McIntyre approached Elias as he continued to watch you attentively.

"How's it going?"

"Well..." Elias said pointing up to you on the elephant. You waved at him excitedly before he waved back and spoke to Drew with a fake smile on his face as he did so, keeping his eyes on you. "With her, I've probably seen the zoo two times over while you guys have only seen half of it so there's that..."

"If you're not having a good time... just run." Drew laughed with a shrug.

"I kind of don't want to. She's having a good time and I can't complain about chasing after a pretty girl." Elias chuckled.

"Sounds like quite the time, mate. Good luck." Drew smiled, clapping Elias on the shoulder before walking away as you got off the elephant and ran over to him.

"So babe, where to next?" Elias asked, causing you to smile.