Chapter 3 - Detention pt.2

{Y/n POV}

So you're saying that....you got detention for how many hours again? - i said questioning BH -
Baekhyun: for 2 hours after school, ugghhh, it sucks!
Sana: hahaha! Lucky i'm not you
Baekhyun: -_- seriously???
Sana: what???~~😊😃 - she said smiling brightly at baekhyun -
Baekhyun: .....💢-_- seriously....
I just chucked at that sight of them i don't know why i chuckled but i find it 'cute???' i'm really grateful to have them.

Sana: since baekhyun have detention later. Y/n would you mind walking home with me?, i mean our house are not that far away from each other maybe about 3 minutes.
Y/n: i wouldn't mind at all
Sana's face brightens than ever. I was like melting because of her cuteness. Seriously she is so cute like an anime character.
Baekhyun: guys classes start at 10 mins let's go-- oh wait i have biology what do you guys have? - he was hoping maybe the 2 us have some same classes with him -
Sana: i have Science - she said disappointingly -
Y/n: hmmm... Wait let me check my schedule... I have chemistry - shame - but whats your last 3 subjects?
Baekhyun: first i have is math,lunch,biology.english and lastly science...
Sana: math,lunch,science,history and P.E
Y/n: math,lunch,chemistry,science and history.... So i guess i'll see u guys later???
Sana&BH: yeah bye y/n!
After that we went to our separate ways...2 subjects have past its finally my last subject. I really don't like history ok, ok i get it how can a nerd like me hate a kind of subject when i always get the highest score not that i'm bragging about it. I just don't like it ..😁

I opened the door and the class went silent staring at me with disgust on their faces. Some din't look like giving no fucks at all i just went to find a seat and guess what my seat mate transferred to another seat...*sigh* leaving me alone. But what can i do.. It always been like that...about 5-10 later the teacher finally came and started the lesson. Maybe about in the discussion of the lesson i spotted.....Chanyeol.....O.O.... This Cant be i need not be noticeable..."in my head: why why why???!!! Does he need to be one if my classes??!! Dear lord pls save me!"
*loud gasp* yay thank so much! 20 minutes more class is over!

{Chanyeol's POV}
Uggh..... When is class gonna end??? Its pretty boring in here-- wait i forgot i have detention later with Baekhyun....ugghhh i really hate that guy its his fault for getting me in detention if wasen't in the stupid way none of that will ever.EVER happened.💢 i look at the clock..ok..20 minutes more and class is over. Then i started to look around and spotted y/n spacing out..😏 looks like its not boring here at all.. I just have the perfect plan..
{end of POV}

{Author's POV}
Chanyeol started shouting making the teacher stop the discussion
Teach: Mr.park you are disturbing my class. Are you even listening to my class
CY: sir i'm sorry its just that Y/n over keeps whispering disgusting things like 'pls daddy fuck so hard' at me. And yes i am listening to your class(lying)
The teacher and the whole class was shock about that behavior. Then a girl not seated far away from you whispered to her friend "omg i din't know that nerd is a slut!" her friend nodded in agreement with her friend. You on the other hand was even more shocked you din't know what to say.

Teach:MS.JEON WHATS WITH THE IN APPROPRIATE THINGS! STOP THIS RIGHT THIS INSTANT OR I WILL TELL THIS TO THE PRINCIPAL TO CALL YOUR GUARDIAN AND CANCEL YOUR SCHOLARSHIP HERE.AND ITS ONLY BEEN THE FIRST DAY AND YOU ARE ALREADY CAUSING TROUBLE! - the teacher was shouting at you still shocked at mad at you at the same time while the while class stared at you with Disgust. Some girls where boiling in anger because of you talking like that to their 'oppa'

Chanyeol was acting like the victim on the outside but inside of him he was cheering happily
Class ended pretty fast you ended up going to the principals office and got detention for 3 hours and CY was given 1 more hour of detention equaling for 3 hours with CY and BH only having 2 hours of detention with you.*CY was given 1 more hour because of shouting instead of approaching the teacher*
Hehehehe looks like Karma had him...

To be continued......
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Ok so i had a few arrangement in this chapter. Originally i updated this on Wednesday but after checking i found that the rest of the story was gone i don't why or how it happened just so you guys know...O-O ok~~~~........ I'm out...

I Love you
Sarang hae
Wó aí ní
Mahal kita
Te amo

Yours truly
By: Author-nim