Chapter 2 - Another Friend

{Y/n's P.O.V}

After we got into the room we both sigh in relief because there was no teacher. probably running late too i guest. I went to my sit immediately when i heard the door knob twisted alarming me the teacher was here. And of course my seat-mate shifted a little far from me. My seat-mate? Her name is Mina. Then the Teacher cough to get all of our attention.(i may say it works every time)

Teacher:Class i would like to introduce our new student Byun Baekhyun he came from Bucheon Gyeonggi Provine so he traveled really far, here in Seoul, so i hope everyone will treat him well.
Baekhyun: Annyeong hasaeyo nae iraereum byun baekhyun ib nida. Please take care of me

All the girls went wild And saying such things as like 'Sit with me pls' 'Be my BF!' 'marry me!"
And other kinds of stuff. After a minute of noisiness it went quite again. The teacher said baekhyun would sit infront if me.😳 (oh lord) then the checked the attendance of students
And found an empty sit. Suddenly all of us heard a loud foot steps Running towards our classroom and all of us curiously looked at the back door.

Suddenly THE DOOR SWUNG Open making JACKSON SCREAM LIKE A GIRL. + jackson was the closet person to the door so i if was in his position i would scream like that too because out of no where the door just opened!

???: *breathing heavily* *trying to catch breath*
Teacher: uh miss are you ok maybe your in the wrong- *he was Cut off by the girl*
BTW(by the way) Jackson is still frozen at his spot not even moving an inch nor blinking
???: Sir... *breathing heavily* sorry... I-if Im....l-Late *still breathing heavily*
teach: do you need some water, someone please give her a water.
then the girl drank the whole water bottle making us all jaw drop looks like someone is really thirsty. After that Jackson came back to his senses. He ask what happened then his Bff/seat-mate Mark told him about the water bottle then jackson fainted. Making all of us surprise by the sudden action of him.

The teacher sigh when he realized this class would be a huge headache for him, and for the first day he then told the 3 guys (Jinjin,MJ,Eunwoo) to carry him to the infirmary, because Jackon is really heavy(i'm not trying to say he's fat. just really heavy)

Teacher: ok pls stand next to me and introduce yourself and if i'm right y-your i-in my class? *he asked nervously cuz we look like a trouble makers to his POV and Wishing the girl wasn't in his class*
???: YES I AM IN YOUR CLASS SIR *he's Wishes were crushed after hearing this...😂*
and my name is Sana Minatozaki i'm japanese and pls take care of me!
Teach: ok sana you can--
Sana: Sir i alreadry know where is my sit because its obvious no need to tell me.*smiling brightly*
Teach: ..... *i'm done with my life*
Sana then sited beside me (sana left side, me middle, mina right) she said "hello" she's quite friendly i thought to my self, she ask if i could be her friend and i said yes i felt like crying that time. Because two people wanted to be my friend.

*Time Skip to Lunch*
Me, Sana and Baekhyun went to the cafeteria to buy food but i don't have the enough money *maybe he was right* but sana insisted to buy me a food i Refused at first but i gave in. In the end
We look for a table to sit and luckily we found one! yay.
We ate and Talk about our selves. And Laughing ,messing around like there is no tomorrow until

To be Continued.....
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
YAY Chapter 2 is out! Tnx for Reading as always

I Love you
Sarang hae
Wó aí ní
Mahal kita
Te amo

By: Author-nim