1

it was drizzling. the wind was a bit dizzier yet i still wanted the usual cream soup.

i walked pass the street, there were people holding umbrella, tight, never knew if the wind could easily blow it away.

the warm smell of cream soups was the reason i stopped stepping for a second.

it was too delicious to miss, but seeing someone i somehow wished i never met again inside was enough to swap away my cravings.

there he was, with my usual cream soups. yes, soups. i didn't know why he did double the portion.

i stepped inside, ignoring the emerald green-eyed person glaring at me.

what on earth made him stare at me that deep?

"you're intimidating me, aren't you?"

"sorry? your appearance intimidated me first," he threw a confused face, quickly turned into a smirk.

"i live here. i should have been the one who questioned your appearance first," i sat down, now we're sitting face to face. "you got a huge appetite for cream soups?"

"the ministry was running a mission and i barely could eat during the time, isn't it very normal to eat double now?"

i lost anything to say, i lost it to his eyes.

"ah, forget it. here, you can have one," he handed me one of his cream soups.

"thank you, potter. i can order it myself,"

i stood up, but he unexpectedly grabbed my hand, "don't."

"let me," i removed his hand, and it felt so soft against mine that i had to put a question mark?

"draco malfoy, you wouldn't dare to order. i want you eat mine, or technically it's yours now,"

"i can order it myself, potter. besides, i want mine with ketchup. stop being a git,"

"you got no idea i actually put ketchup in it,"

i didn't care, really. he barely ate during his mission. it was impolite to accept the offer.

i was about to turn around but he unexpectedly stood up, holding the supposedly-mine-cream-soup, "draco,"

"i put ketchup in it," he stepped closer as my heart beat faster. he was so close i held back my breath.

i couldn't breath in front of his face! it would be embarassing.

i rolled my eyes unintentionally.

"would you please listen?"

the slightly angry tone slipped out his mouth. what was that? was it domination? well, i wouldn't-

"open your mouth,"

-fall.

i fell. i barely had control of myself as warm feelings down my throat.

he was feeding me.

it tastes nice. i mean, the soup was usually tasted nice and it was nicer because it was harry sodding potter who-

what did i-

he was feeding me and i enjoyed it.

"pot- harry, we shouldn't do this," i could feel my cheeks burning. it should be turned red by now.

"why is it? because the soup is dripping down your mouth?"

it made me even felt embarrassed more.

i giggled. harry potter was still a git.

at least he wasn't lying about the ketchup.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
what do you think? also lmao i keep editing this because the inconsistency of pov lmao
- annie