2

"i told you not to do this,"

i took the supposedly-mine-cream-soup from his hand. my hand shook hard.

merlin, i was nervous.

his hand was undeniably softer than i had thought before.

"thanks, potter. i really appreciate it. but respectfully don't embarass me in front of muggles again, please,"

"err- yeah?" potter offered his hand, "i'm sorry,"

he smiled. salazar, i couldn't remember any prettier smile than his right now.

i should leave. now. the hand-offering was awakening my memory when i first saw him in the train.

in how he rejected it.

"i guess i'm leaving, see you later?"

"malfoy, you forgot something,"

harry walked closer. "here," he wiped the dripping soup. i wasn't expecting that. "yeah, you can go now. see you later," he faked a cough, "draco,"

i couldn't reply nothing but wonder how potter knew the ketchup thing.

the soup was the same i always ordered.

potter had no idea what on earth was he doing to me. and my eventual drowning-in-soft-feelings mode.

if there were a book contains how i like my soup to be, then that git must have been read that before.

"see you later, potter"

i stepped outside. i could see potter waving hands through the shop's transparent material. i waved back, helding my cup so tight as if someone would come and steal-

"MY CREAM SOUP!!!"

a random muggle boy accidentally bumped into me.

my fucking precious cream soup.

"sorry, sir. sorry, i was so hurry, i- sorry, so sorry for your soup, sir,"

harry seemed shocked, his eyes told me so. a moment later, he turned his vision away. i didn't think he really cared. he was busy with his own cream soup to eat.

"don't worry i can buy the soup again,"

"would you please take my money, sir? i would like to apology, this is just a little from me,"

i'd reject the offer,

"don't,"

i thought i haven't said anything?

"you can leave now, i'll pay for a soup for draco,"

w-what?