First Day!!!!

Heyyyyyyyyy Guyssssssss....................................

Here's the next chapter

***************************************************

(Utau's POV)

It's our first day here in Seiyo high ^__^...........  We were walking in the hallway.... But it's like there's something wrong with this school? Hmp. Nevermind..... First were going to look for our sections.

A guy passed by us so i blocked him and asked him "Excuse me... Where are the sections posted?"

But suddenly he pushed me and walked away... -_-# I was going to beat him into a pulp but them Amu stopped me......

"Stop Utau. This is our first day here in Seiyo High. We need to be as kind as possible as much as we can right??????" I just nodded my head and sighed.  We NEED to have a good reputation in school today. As said by Amu.

We passed by a group of girls. Ran went near them and asked.

"Excuse me.... Uhmmm. Where can you find the list of sections???? ^_^"

"Oh the sections? It's posted in our bulletin board. Jussst pass by this hallway and them turn right then you can already see the sections......." 

We thanked the girls and followed her instructions....

"Okay girls. were classmates. Section 4A." Said Amu. She was the one who saw the sections... Then suddenly we heard some girls whispering at our side.

"There 4A!" said the girl

"I wish nothing bad would happen to them today...... I feel pity for them..." Said the other girl.....

I was about to go near them but suddenly the whole hallway became quiet......

"Huh what's happening?" Asked Miki.

Then suddenly the girls and the boys separated. Girls in the right and boys in the left.

This school’s really weird -_-

Then there were 5 boys walking down the hallway...... Who do they think they are???

We were still here blocking the bulletin board then when suddenly we realized who they were...

O.O (that was our faces) Then suddenly the dark haired guy went near Amu.....

(Amu's POV)

SHIT! O.O Those were the guys we saw when we were in KFC!!!!!!! Then suddenly the boy with dark blue hair went near me. I noticed that his hair was still wet because of the drink I spilled to him a while ago....... Then suddenly in a swift motion, he opened his water bottle and spilled it to me O_O

"Hi. We meet again. I hope you would enjoy your first day here in school." Said the guy with a smirk on his face...

They just passed by us and left us with shocked faces.....

*******************************************************

Heyyyyyy guys ill try to update every week..... ^_^

by the way thanks for reading this story even it sucks......

Dont forget to vote and comment :)