Many facet

We spent hours in the room Shi is being held with Liluo guarding the door. Talking about many thing that had happened in the months we weren't together. I felt a flash of guilt when excitedly Shi told me how he was so confident I would be able to recognise him, which I couldn't confessed I didn't. 

I asked him why he is with princess yanda, admittedly he was met with unfortunate accident and drowning during his flee and passed out. Somehow twas the princess whose found and rescued him. Not for free though, because she wanted him to be her slave during her sojourn in the mortal realm as repayment. He also confessed regretfully he couldn't free himself because the princess never let him far from her sight.

"I have no problems taking down few soldiers, but she isn't someone I could underestimate at least not in my current level." 

Shi said it casually. But I know he felt guilty and anxious  from the way he avoiding my eyes while we were talking. I assures him I do not hold it against him, his safety is far more important for me. 

It's broke my heart to see him so down cast and so unsure of his self. Mentally i vow to release him from this barren and dusty room and take him to enjoy cherry blossoms treats and tea, I know he would love it. 

It is astonishing how Shi could lift my spirits up and down so easily even without trying. There's no question, Ying kong shi have become my most venerable weakness. For him I feel like I can do the impossible.

Later at the night liluo informing me of his doubt against the healer tribe. When I asked her 'why', she said the head tribe reaction toward huang tuo's disappearance was too casual to her liking and she also added "the tribe folks  gotten sparsey lately". Yes, I realised that too. The number of healer gathering in the healing wards and the people in the market, their number lessen compared to when we were arrived for the first time. Significantly. 

I asked Shi what he was doing with huang tuo the last time they met. Shi said there's wasn't anything suspicious, They just happen to crashed on each other at that time Shi was in hurry and huang tuo was distracted. Since both were polite people, they talk about nothing before parting ways. 

The next day, the disappointed bride to be, lady yue zhao declared to her father she no longer want to marry

The next day, the disappointed bride to be, lady yue zhao declared to her father she no longer want to marry. And imploring both fathers to break the betrothal between her and huang tuo. 

Yes, something was not right. Through out the ordeals I gauged the head tribe's reaction and true there's no regret nor sadness in his countenance. I started to suspicious that maybe he was the very culprit behind his own son disappearance, but why and for what reason ? Since from all gossipers we knew twas he who wanted the marriage.

I shook my head to clear my clouded mind. I shouldn't think too much, Twas their family business. I  should be glad instead, because now I could try to persuade head tribe to release Yun fei from the dungeon. With yue zhao and her father leaving and princess yanda along with her people out in their attemp to hunt down huang tuo, now I can whisk My brother away from here, and resume our quiet seclusion somewhere safe until our father call us home. 

Unexpectedly he refused to free yun fei even after his supposed to be in law and caravans left the tribe. Reasoning he could use yun fei to hold back princess yanda. Reasonable and Understandable, but no, I refused to let anyone to use My innocent brother for anything. I don't care about princess yanda but Shi is kind and innocent, and though shi never say anything I know he feel somesort of debt toward the fire princess. Thought I don't know to what extent. I just do not wish for Shi to get hurt.

We argued back and forth until he lost it and demanding why I care about yanda's little slave. He fell silent when I told him the truth.